My Best friend (✔️)

Edited

It is not serial based but it will contain Laksh, Swara, Kavya and Ragini.

Ragini is the childhood best friend of Laksh, but on her 12th birthday her parents decided to send her abroad for her higher studies. Of course Laksh and Ragini were sad and angry, but still happy. For Ragini it was a big opportunity to go somewhere new. They both promised to message each other daily.

Ragini kept on her word, she messaged him daily, even he replied to her, but one day it stop. It was the day, when Laksh fallen in love with his high-school mate Swara.

Swara and Laksh shared a great bonding, but Laksh was feeling more for her, but he didn't told her.

Laksh was spending many days with her, they used to go out for shopping, cinema and been for dinners. Without saying his feelings, he imagined that they were a couple as she hung out with like there is no tomorrow.

On a fine day Laksh wanted to propose her for the prom night. He was prepared to ask her, he took a rose in his hand and went through the building and searched for her, there he saw Swara taking a flower from someone else, their classmate Sanskaar.

Laksh was hell angry on him, he straightly goes to Sanskaar and pushed him in front of the other's.

Sanskaar fallen on the ground, 0hey what's wrong with you?" He shouted at Laksh.

Laksh totally out of control, "you are asking, What's wrong with you? Why are you asking my Girlfriend for a date?" He said in anger that everyone could hear him.

Swara was left shocked with an open mouth, "what? Laksh I am NOT you Girlfriend you are mistaken. We are just FRIENDS."

Laksh looked at her with a broken heart and teary eyes. "Swara what are you saying? I thought you love me?"

Sanskaar stood up and shook his head, "no, she doesn't. She just pity on you."

Laksh made a fist, "pity on me, why?"

Swara comes closer, "relax Laksh, I consider you only as my friend not more. You were always around me as if you don't have anyone else as a friend, so I spent a bit of my time with you."

Laksh left from there, he didn't attend the prom after knowing that Swara doesn't love him, he wasn't eating or talking to anyone. He had locked himself in his room.

Ping 📧
Laksh opens the mail, which he just received.

Hi Laksh

It's been a long time since we talked. You know I'm there whenever you need me. You can call, mail or message, but please talk to me. I don't know why you are avoiding me, but I'm missing my best friend.

With lots of Love
Ragini

Laksh was happy, he wrote her back.

Hi Ragini

I'm so so sooo sorry I was quite busy with my studies, I couldn't talk to you, but now I'm free. What about you? How is live going there? My college will start soon, but I'm not sure if I can handle it. Wish you were here by my side.

Your Best Friend
Lucky

Ragini was damn happy after months of silence she received a message.

This continue not for long. Soon he lost his heart again on Someone.

Laksh was in the 2nd year of College, when he met Kavya.