Lucky

Hi

Non Serial based I hope Unconditional Love is shown to u through the story.

________________

A girl (9 years old)?is seeing sitting on the beach waiting for the waves touching her feet's.

She always jerks back as soon as the waves come n touches her feet's but she likes it n claps... a smile was appearing on her face.

A boy (12 years old) comes with his family to have a beach day...

He saw that girl n walks to her.

He sat there n looked at her.

She turns to him n smiles

Hi my name is Lakahya n urs...

Lucky!!! the girl says!

Lakshya; u can call me Laksh, Lucky nice to meet u!

Lucky; lucky! She was repeating the name!

Laksh; ok Lucky! Wait r u calling me Lucky?
But what is ur name?

She turns n looked at the waves which were coming she jerks back again. Laksh saw that n found it cute then he saw her feet's which were wrinkled.

Laksh; oye for how long r u here? Look at ur feet's they r wrinkled mom said this not gud for ur skin.

She was looking at him another smile. Laksh too smiles to her. Come! He forward his hand to her n she hold his hand...

Laksh helped her up n they walked to his parents.

Laksh; Maa look... he shows on her feet's.
AP shocks looking at her feet's. Beta where r ur parents...

She holds Laksh hand tight... Maa help her na! Come! Laksh made her sit on the blanket. Her feet's were hurting but she didn't say it. AP looked at her. DP comes with Sanskaar.
Laksh; bhai look my new friend. She looks at him with a lowered head.

DP; who is this? Look at her? Is she a beggar?

She hides behind Laksh clutching her hands on his shirt...

She scares a lot. But Laksh hold her hand. Don't be scared I'm here... 😊.

AP liked her she took her n made her sit on her lap. Beta what is ur name?. Laksh; Maa she only says Lucky!.

Sans (14 years old); Haan Lucky? Laksh from now on I will call u Lucky.

Laksh smiles n nods.

AP cleans her face with her scarf. She was full of mud. Let me see how beautiful this girl is... Laksh looked at her he couldn't took his eyes offf her.... he was blinking a few times just to be sure she is real.

AP hold her chin. Are are dehko kitni pyaari hai {just take look how cute she is}. Laksh very carefully hold her chin n made her turn. He smiles looking at her.

AP saw a chain around her neck...