Unfaithful

Read the prologue, Previous chapter.

Inner thoughts - italic
Past / FB - bold italic
Shouts- bold

Ragini was roaming around in the cold night, she didn't knew where to go, her Laksh outcast her.

Ragini has nothing, her body was hurting and she was freezing. Why Laksh why you did this? You were looking at me like if there was nothing between, that you forgot that you love. You do love, do you?

A few days ago new year party

Ragini saw Laksh injury on his hand, after saving her life

Both were in their bedroom, "Laksh even Daadi Maa has left now, I don't want to fight anymore, can we talk like human's and not like shouting animals."

Laksh had turned to her, "Ragini even I'm fed up of all this."

Ragini didn't moved, "Laksh if you want I will leave, Kavitha is back and SwaSan are separate from each other. I know you might to start your life with her." She wasn't looking at him, as she couldn't hold back those burning tears.

Laksh come forward, "Ragini even if they are separate. I don't want her anymore," he hold her by her shoulders, "do you know how scared I was, when that weird woman had placed the knife under your chin? My heart stopped to beat. The fear to lose you was real, I don't want to feel this again!"

He hugged her and let her rest, her head, on his chest.

Ragini heard a loud sound of horn, she was on the road not in her sense. Another car pushed the horn.

Ragini shouts, "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" She closed her ears with her hands and shut her eyes.

"Ragini I know I can't, but still I want to ask you, be again the Ragini you used to be. The shy, bubbly, kind and good heart person, please I miss my friend."

Ragini wiped her tears away, "Laksh...?"

Laksh smiled, he cupped her face and kissed her forehead.