The lost of love

Hi

[Author note]

The whole story starts at the party, when the pictures are thrown down at the hall. The guest were all looking at the picture while Ragini was standing upstairs.

"Lady's and Gentlemen's today I have to make a confession my dear father-in-law Durga Prasad Maheshwari isn't a saint like he shows to everyone. An incident happened five years ago in which," she points on DP, "he killed an innocent woman. You can see the evidences they are lying in front of you on the ground. Pictures of his crime." She said with anger and coldness.

DP lowers his gaze, he felt ashamed and didn't had the words to defend himself. Laksh come to his father, he hold his shoulder to give him support. His gaze were fixed on Ragini, the hate and intolerance just increased to a new high.

Ragini didn't cared about him, she felt unaffected by him, "this man," now she was pointing on Laksh, "is same like his father. At least he failed to kill me otherwise there would be two murdered under one roof." It was the way of her talking which gave Laksh a shock.

This man, wasn't her to make me hers. She isn't a saint either. She tried to kill her own sister. There is no use to blame her, she isn't worth it and there is nothing to save anymore. Papa had committed a crime and I'm not talking about the accident. I'm talking about me, he did injustice to me and my life. He has destroyed it by controlling it.

Like in serial Swara come and stopped the insulting of DP.

Ragini looked at her with a smirk, "Swara a ruined reputation can't be build up again in seconds. Now you just keep quiet, I'm not done yet."

Swara was shocked, "Ragini what are you saying. Let me show you that Baare Papa is innocent."

Ragini shook her head, "No, better you stay out of it. You are not a family member, just a guest. Stay in your limits."

Swara fumes, "Ragini!" She shouts trying to make her realise of her awareness.

Ragini took a deep breath, "Swara Bose-Gadodia don't forget it was me, who gave you a father's name. You have become Swara Gadodia because I had broken up my engagement with this selfish man, whom you hated but later you loved him. Oh haan you loved him so much that you come here to prove me wrong fake marrying his elder cousin brother, who actually manipulated me in first place. Suddenly he become a saint. Okay I'm wrong and all the other's are right. It is a huge mistake by my side. By the way who are you now? Oh Haan SWARA GADODIA not Maheshwari stay out of this family matter."

Ragini turns to the guest, "lady's and gentlemen's soon the police will arrive and will arrest the culprits. I request you all to leave the mansion as from now it will be all a family matter." She shows them the door, her work was done all had a new picture of DP. His reputation got a big crack.

The guest were gone and Ragini was looking at Kaveri, she come down to her and slapped her, "what, are you surprised?" She asked with an evil smirk on her face. "Did you really thought you can use and manipulate me like Sanskaar did? I would fall on your words and believe you? No, but I liked it and I used it against my so called Father-in-law to destroy his reputation."

Swara was looking at her like the other family members all where shaking their heads in disbelief, but Ragini didn't care.

Just then the police arrived, "Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari you called us to arrest a woman named Kaveri."

Ragini nodded, "yes inspector, she is Kaveri and I guess that my step-sister found her death daughter Kavita. Both had planned to take revenge from the family."

AP come, "Ragini if you had known that she is alive then why you told everyone that my husband killed her?"

Ragini looked at her, "because he is a culprit too. If he had taught his son some manners and would have shown some understanding toward his wish this all wouldn't have happened. He committed a crime, hit and run case, besides I wanted to hurt him there where it really matter for him. His name and so called reputation in front of the other's."