Together 4ever

Hi

anaz1994 hope u will like it as I said my fav track jail.

So it starts from Jail scene.

Laksh is arrested for the attempted of murder on Kavya. Who is still alive n just faking her death.

Laksh was sitting in the corner when Sanskaar comes in hiding his face from Laksh.

Laksh looked up. Bhai u okay?! How is Swara n how r mom, Chachi n Pari Bhabhi?! Bhai how is... Ragini?!. Laksh lowered his head in shame. Even taking her name makes him feel guilty.

Laksh; Bhai r u angry with me?!. I know I did many mistakes but u forgive me na?!. Laksh was crying. He stood up. Bhai I'm very bad I couldn't understand anything. I was under the influence of drugs but yet u all tried to remind me... but I couldn't. U know who was the real reason for my change it was Ragini. The way she talked to me her Anger she shows on me through her eyes... Bhai she said she doesn't love me anymore... it broke my heart into millions of pieces. But Bhai I'm not angry no in fact I'm happy finally she can move on in her life. The life ruined he said under his breath.

Laksh; Bhai I still remember how she talked to me. I asked her to leave n was abt to touch her. She pushed my hand away. Called me a spineless man n was happy that she has no feelings for me anymore.

Ragini the one who was ready to kill her own sister to gain my love said she doesn't love me anymore

Ragini the one who was ready to kill her own sister to gain my love said she doesn't love me anymore. Karma right! I always wished her to be out of my life but I can't forget her now! When I close my eyes I see her. When I think abt something she is the first coming into my mind. I know I can never be a part of her life anymore but at least I want to thank her once for trying to save my life. She has done a big favour on me... in fact on us. She got mom, Chachi n Bhabhi out of jail.

Laksh; Bhai what did Swara said to u?!. U don't want to talk to me?!. Okay fine. I won't talk anymore.

Ragini was secretly crying. She was hiding her face on her knees. Laksh could hear the whimper.

Laksh; Bhai?! What happen?!.

Laksh went to Sans who was actually Ragini. But before he could come near her a constable come in with the food.

Constable; here ur food! He slides the plates over the ground. Laksh was hell angry. Is that the way to serve food? We r humans not animals u should respect food.

Constable got angry. U will teach me u murderer! U already tried to kill ur first wife don't know how she let u come out! Bcz of her foolishness ur 2nd wife dies.

Laksh; Shut up!

Constable; hey reduce the volume of ur voice! Or else I have other options to handle u. What happen to him. Y is he so silent.