From mates to lovers🚨 +18!!!!

Hi

So again I want to remind u this is a plus 18 story please don't read if u r under 18! I have warned u I can't do more. It's very tharki....

The story is playing in New York.

A man is sitting on his couch with a pack of ice cream on his lap. He was scooping the ice cream. When he heard the sound of the slamming door.

His roommate sat next to him. "Uff men's r jerks!". He looked at her. "U r an exemptions! After all u r gay!". She leans back to the couch back. He was staring at her totally perplexed. "Gay? Who said I'm a gay? Y u think I'm a gay. Ragini?!". He shouts at her in disbelief.

"Relax Laksh I thought u r a gay. I mean I'm living here now for more than 6 months u didn't tried to hit on me once! Besides at office they all said u r a gay! As u never go for a date!".

Laksh turns to her. "I never hit on u bcz u had that jerk as a boyfriend! N I never got on a date bcz after my break up no one asked me for a date!". Ragini shook her head. "Stop u r not gay?". She asked him 3 times. All the times he denies it. "I'm not a gay!".

Ragini jumped up. "Wonderful! Listen I'm dry! Oh I mean I'm dry down there 👇!". She points on her cozy place. "Can u wet me?". Laksh looked at her. "Like what? I mean I know what n how but Y?". He was shocked n she was confused. "Regular when a woman like mega e this offer or request to a man like u... he would jump up n rip off his n my clothes". Laksh smirks. "Hasn't happened often Haan?". She pouts. "Listen this offer won't come again!".

She walks away from there just to come again naked. "Now just check my body! I have nothing to hide!". Laksh was looking at her with open mouth the heat inside him raised so was the ice cream melting in his hands. He stood up not alone. "Oh ur little willy is up! Fantastic!". He lifts her. "What u said ripped off ur clothes I can't do that but I can surely fuck the hell out of u!". He enters her bedroom. With her in the meantime she helped him out if his clothes. He throws her on her bed n spread her legs apart. "U sure?". Ragini nods. "Haan I need it n I want this!".

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!". Was the last she could say. Laksh had entered her with his full pressure a man who hadn't sex for more than a year has a lot to give... he lies over her, inside her. Her hands were spread on the side she was clutching on the bedsheet. But Laksh was losing the control over himself his pressure increased n his speed too.

"Laksh!!!". Now he could hear only his name it was like ecstasy he was enjoying it n forgetting the surroundings. He was pushing harder inside her...

"Laksh!!!". He enjoyed it even more when he hears his name but it wasn't often just after periods but he want to hear it in rhythm to his movements.

"Laksh... Laksh... Laksh... Laksh....". He found his rhythm to her. He had his hands intertwined with hers. His full weight pressure was on her... he was moving inside her slow but steady. His hard rod was in her soft part the way he was sliding inside her was giving her an orgasm after another. She released her hands from his n hold his back tight. "Now it will hurt u!". Ragini whispers in his ear. But he didn't care if she wants to mark his back she should it just gives him the confirmation that he is doing his job correctly.

Ragini's nails marks his back. She was feeling the spermatozoa flowing inside her his balls were continuously coming together on her vulvar. She was enjoying it too. His long n hard dick was hitting inside her.

His hand went under her back... he was hold her tight. "Is it hurting too much now?". She was sweating heavily yet she was able to talk to him. He shook his head. "No, I just wanna prove that I'm not a gay!". She was still lying on the bed he was inside her. Just in a sitting position he lifts her little bit up n starts to slide inside her again n again.