Dhooka (✔️)

Hi

OS request

So it all starts with Laksh changed behaviour toward Ragini it is the night after SwaSan engagement...

Ragini comes into the room with Rasgulle as Laksh loves them at most.

Laksh was reading the VISA application form, when Ragini enters the room hiding the rasgulle behind her back.

Laksh was looking at her suspiciously...
Ragini didn't give him a proper look, she just sat on the bed with a cute smile. She was looking here and there 😊 which irritates him a lot.

Laksh looked at her, "Ragini what is it, why are you behaving so weird?"

Ragini smiles more, "close your eyes Laksh."

Laksh shook his head, "I don't want."

Ragini pouts, "you never do anything, when I ask you to do!"

Laksh saw her pout, which made him melt down. He took her hand, "Acha baba yeh loh {ok fine}." He closed his eyes on her request.

Ragini was still blushing as he was holding her hand, but with the other hand she forwarded the small bowl.

"Laksh ji now open your eyes."

Laksh took a deep breath and opens his eyes to see the bowl with Rasgulle.

Laksh smiles, his mouth become watery, "Rasgulle...?"

Ragini nods, "Haan you love them na. I hide them for you. Do you know Adarsh Bhaiya and Sanskaar both were eyeing on them, but I know how much you love them so I save them for you. Here eat!"

Laksh shook his head, "hmm no, I don't want."

Ragini smile faded, "what you don't want, but why?"

Laksh shrugs, "No I don't want! Hmm... Arrey baba wait, I was just joking. Aaaaa🤤." He opens his mouth.

Ragini was surprised, "Laksh ji do you want me to feed you?"

Laksh nods with open mouth.

Ragini took a Rasgulla in her hand amf feeds him.

Laksh was chewing it, "mhh." He hold her hand and eats it full, biting into Ragini's finger, "ouch!!" The bowl fall on the VISA documents.

Laksh widen his eyes, "shit I'm so sorry." He blows air on her finger.

Ragini smiles seeing his concern, "it's ok. You haven't done it initially."

Laksh smiles small. Ragini I won't go with you anywhere! No one can force me to accept you! I will try on my own.

Ragini took the papers, she tried to clean them with her shawl.

Laksh shook his head, "arrey Ragini leave it I will apply for new."

Ragini nods with a smile, that Laksh couldn't take off his eyes from her. She was looking deep in his eyes, he too was lost, but shared an eye lock.

A knock on the door broke their eye lock.

Ragini opens the door AP was standing there.

Laksh stood up, "Maa what happen?"

AP come in, "Laksh I wanted to inform you, that Ragini has signed on the property papers."

Laksh was shocked and confused, "what?"
Ragini bites on her tongue, "Haan woh, I forgot to tell you. Today I went to the lawyer and handover Papaji all the property back." She was scratching her head.