Judaa hoke bhi pyaar rahega + epilogue

Hi the 2nd part with epilogue
The reason why I posted it, I once got a request from my cutie baby, but she left watty 😒 that time I don't wanted to cry again, but today I want to, but not alone 😅.
_____________________________

Laksh did the last rites on his wife and was again living with his parents. He was broken weeks have passed, but he was in a deep depression. He was sitting in the garden under the lighting he had arranged for his proposal. He was crying silently.

A gentle breeze touched his face... 'go Laksh she is crying and craving for your love... you promised me to love her she is your life.. our life... Go...!'.

Laksh stood without uttering a word, he went to his new life, who is waiting for love. He was holding her after many weeks, he was holding her in his arms. She stopped crying Laksh was swinging her in his arms. His parents couldn't make him understand to move on in his life. He always says she is here with him. In their life.

Ragya was growing she was now trying to walk. Laksh was standing behind her holding her hands up to give her support.

'...Laksh give her your pinkie finger to hold she needs to become independent...'

Laksh was living only for her. Her happiness was his happiness she was his new life a copy of his wife...

She often sits in the garden at the same spot her father use to sit she talks to someone or not? The baby language is not understandable for us but those eyes are telling us another story...  she was clapping crying and sharing moments with someone... Laksh was admiring her.

The time never stopped and years were elapse.
He teaches her to swim, to ride a cycle yes even a car, she was sitting on his lap being just 5 she was driving a car of course with a seat belt. Now she was going to be 10 years old a big day for a girl.

Laksh was at the mall looking for a perfect gift, but all those gifts were not good enough for his little angel. He was thinking. What would she like?.

'...hmm take this...'

Laksh went to the cashier, "I want this one and pack it in wrapping paper it's for my Mahiyaa...".
The shop assistant did it and gave it to Laksh .

The day come and the mansion was fully decorated just for her.

Laksh was excited, "Oh my baby girl come." Ragya pouts, "Papa where is my cake?".
Laksh was looking around, "Oh no 😱 we forgot your cake. Ragya shocked 😮 face., "Nahi!!! {No}!!! Daddy you and your stupid jokes. I want my cake".

Laksh frowns at her, "Baacha! I'm not going to call you Mahiyaa you are my Baacha."

Ragya shrugs, "okay 😝"

Laksh pouts, "Fine 😝. Now close your eyes."

She nods and blindfolded herself placing her palms in front of her eyes. She even tries to cheat, but was caught by Laksh, she giggles. As he was tickling her.

'...don't do that you know you can't stop, when she starts to laugh...'

Laksh looked at his mom, "Maa cake".
AP nods and DP come with the cake.