Lucky meets Laado

Hi

This a special request I couldn't deny. Sorry plz accept this as my  valentine special!!  I will also try to update the ffs I mentioned.

A very beautiful decorated mansion is shown which is in the city of Calcutta in the area of Baadi.

The family who had come to see a girl r non other than the Maheshwari family. Maheshwari r a very rich n well known family. Their reputation means a lot as the father of the Family DP is very strict whereas his wife AP is an kind hearted woman she always pampered her younger son Lakshya urf Laksh a.k.a Lucky.

Laksh wasn't happy abt this alliance as he never wanted to marry a woman by his fathers choice

Laksh wasn't happy abt this alliance as he never wanted to marry a woman by his fathers choice. But unfortunately he is stucked I this mess he can't escape anymore.

They were all warmly welcomed by the Gadodias Shekhar Gadodia the father of the bride Ragini Gadodia. Then we had Daadi Daada of Ragini the parents of Shekhar.

The Maheshwaris greeted the Gadodias. Shekhar; please come in... they come n Laksh was introduced to them by chance he saw Swara... n got a fear - shit what is she doing here will she tell everyone? -.

Laksh was getting nervous n Swara was giving him death glares. She rushed inside her house n informes Dida her Grandmother n mother. (Here comes my change) Dida; oh gud that means she is going to make a mistake. This malwari think abt herself better than us now let's her ruin her granddaughters life. U won't say anything to anyone swear on me!! Sumi u too won't call anyone. Both nod.. kept quiet.

Laksh was sitting at the hall n waiting for Ragini. Next to him his brother sat down.

Adarsh; what happen Laksh? Is all ok?
Laksh gave him a sad look expression. Bhai don't behave as if u don't know anything. U know I can't marry dad choice girl. Adarsh; are Laksh u haven't seen her yet maybe u will like her. Laksh; no bhai I know I won't she won't be my type of girl I want. Adarsh; what type of girl u want. Laksh: someone out of the world. She should have the qualities of a gud DIL but also be my babe... Adarsh smiles at him. Laksh u wait na me n Pari r also very happy. Laksh; but Bhai I am totally different to u. I can't just adjust like u did. N I can't obey Papa like u do always. Adarsh; uff it is impossible to talk to u. I will go now n meet the other's. Laksh; bhai no... Adarsh left n Laksh was sitting there alone.

 Adarsh left n Laksh was sitting there alone