The Crash

I was young when I crash into a blue and green orb in the darkness of space. Many little set of diamonds was every shining only by a bit but the true source of light was coming from a orange and yellow sphere of great flames. Looking in the next pod was my elza who had push me out of her womb and inside with her was elzo who gave her her seed of me. They sent me a smile and mouth that they love me. I grew excited and put my hand on the glass and told them that I loves them too. Turning to my right was my older twins siblings, both were Elzars and protective one as well. They love me dearly and always watch out for me and they even played with me. I'm a trouble maker and usually when I do get in trouble they try to keep me from doing so but they also join in once I begun. They both press their hands on the glass as I did the same, feeling their lovely energy connecting to mine. Smiling so proudly, I hug tighter to my zelfer, Kago.

(Speaking in zarion)

"Alrighty kids, we're about to go into nitro so have your seat belts secured tightly. We loves you all and keep an eye out on your surroundings." elzo said on the intercom that gives us the ability to communicate through all our pods. "1... 2... 3... go!"

Looking forward, all the beautiful stars became stripes as I grew excited. Holding Kago tighter I began to jump in my seat. Unbuckling my seat belt, I set Kago down and got up outta my seat and began jumping up and down as if I was dancing with the stars.

"Remi! Get back in your seat little elzor." I heard Kiara say which was one of my twin elzas. Getting mad, I held my tail between my legs and sat back in my seat. Kago quickly jumped in my lap as I held tight to him. Grabbing my seat belt, I was then distracted by a astro being in front of my pod. Getting scared, I then press my intercom button.

"Elza! Elzo! Something is in..." Not even able to get all the words out, I hit impact onto the space rock and was bounce off being in nitro speed in a different direction. Falling out of my seat, I hit my head pretty hard as I notice the front of my pod was badly dented. Feeling woozy, I then heard my parents but couldn't actually process what they were saying.

"Remi! Remi!" I heard my elza quickly repeat over and over again as I hear her sobs over the intercom. "We have to go get my little elzor, Niahna! Please!"

Niahna was my elzo. "Mia, she's afar. Trying.... save her....also get lost... is brave and will... keep herself alive."

My yellow eyes began to close shut as everything turned black but before I lost conscious I wrapped my tail over me, thinking of my family.

☆☆☆☆☆

Waking up from another hit of the pod, I began to scream as something brutally cut across my stomach. Flipping over my pod it was rolling over the surface of a planet. I began to hear the sound of Kago as he too was flipping over around the pod. Grabbing a hold of something to at least keep me from flipping around, I wrap my whole body around a pole in my pod as even my tail wrapped itself below. Tears began to stain my face as I think of my elza and elzo. Suddenly, my pod stopped and stood still. Waiting a couple more minutes, I stayed where I was to make sure it doesn't do anything. Jumping down, I landed on my feet as pain struck me in my stomach. Kago then came limping towards me as I notice his back left leg was broken. Knowing Kago, it'll heal in two days. He rubbed his body against mine as his blue fur felt soft but stained with little blood. My stomach began to cause me extreme pain as red blood was leaking out of it a bit. Too scare to actually open my pod for I have no clue what dangers lie out there, I went to a fridge to get junji. Opening the cap to the fresh purple liquid, I began to chug it down. My body was small and a bit fragile where I am only 782 and I haven't had any training yet since that began when I have reach 1000 heus.

Going to my aid kit, I grabbed bandages with my tail and began to bandage my stomach up wincing from pain a little. Going over to my hammock leaf, I laid down carefully as I laid carefully into a ball wincing only a little. Wrapping the leaf around my body, it then closes comfortably around me.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hearing the sounds of footsteps against the metal floor of my pod awakens me as I opened my eyes remember I was sleeping in my hammock leaf. I also began to hear others talk with a unknown language, I seem not to understand. I then began to hear the sound of Kago as I then quickly unwrapped my hammock around me and jumped out of it, running to Kago I swupt him up and ran behind my control chair. I didn't wanna see the creatures that found me, they'll take me I just know it.

Kago starts hissing behind me as I put my finger onto my lips hushing the zelfer. He didn't listen as I held on close to him, protectively wrapping my tail around him. Two creatures was then beside me, looking at me with wide eyes. They both had the same top have as me but one wore a skirt so she was an elzar I assume and the other wore pants who seemed to be a elzor. They didn't have the red skin like mine tho, they had beautiful pale skin and they were both beautiful. Still being scared I smile at them but the same creatures who wore black skin came up behind them with weaponry in their hands. Frighten once again, I jumped to the other side of the chair crouching down low hiding from them as Kago still hissed at the creatures that stood before us.

I then heard the soft voices speak again but still couldn't understand what they were saying. Seconds later, I heard loud stomps that was heading out of my pod. Seeing the two creatures crouching my way, they began to say something in that language again.

Standing up, with Kago in my arms I look at them confusingly. They were definitely over cloth with layers of some type of weird material. On Elzoria, elzars only wore a kita which is familiar to the clothing the elzar in front of me wore. Elzors wore bunjis, which are like long material but silk baggy material that cuffed at the bottom. We Elzorians don't wear anything to cover out chest. Some Elzorians have there clans symbol in the middle of chest as royals have there nipples and belly pierce with a royal golden ring which is what me and my family has.

They continue speaking in there language as I watch them. They kept making hand gestures infront of me but I didn't understand any of it. Thinking of anything that could help me understand them I was just remind of the statement with my teacher of uniqueness body.

Walking towards the elzor, I pulled on the white mysterious coat she was wearing. She then bent down to my height where we was face to face. I touched her lips and then I touch mine, hoping she'll understand. She looked at me confusingly not understand as she then looked towards the elzar. The elzar spoke as the elzor then looks back at me. She took her finger and press it against my lips then onto hers. I shook my head, as I reverse the contact. She has to kiss me in order for me to speak their language. Rule 54 states not to give out yours but recieve theirs.

The elzar spoke again waving her hands to do something. The elzor looked at me and shrugged, as she moved closer to my face as I then quickly moved away. Shaking my head, I just realized that she's an elzor and I am as well so I walked apon the Elzar and motion for her to match my height. I press my fingers towards her's and then mine. She nods her head then lean towards me as our lips connect, I received every word she has spoken.

"Hell... hello?" I tried out the word meaning greetings.