True Rumors

Remi's POV
"You can sit down," I said shutting the door as she sat on my bed with her red cheeks hiding her freckles. "Everything alright?"

"Yea... I... you... you dropped your phone in the parking lot and since I knew where you lived I came to drop it off." she said as she fumbles around in her purse finding my phone. Once she found it, she held it out with a shaky hand.

"Ah... thanks." I said grabbing my phone but quickly grabbing her wrist holding it steady. She looks up at me with wide eyes and a darker shade of red cheeks. "Why are you shaking babe?"

"I... I ah..." she stutters as her eyes continue to switch from my crotch and my face. I understand her position right now so I let go and stay beside her calmly. Lots of young women are surprised to see that a female like me has a... dick. Young scientists looked at me funny while they experiment with me and some males wouldn't come 10 feet close to me. "Is... is it real?"

"Is what real?" I ask confusingly but all I got was her eyes glancing at my crotch quickly looking back up into my eyes. "Oh....Yes, it is."

Looking surprised she bites her bottom lip. Quickly she stood as I followed. "I'm sorry, I gotta go."

"Gina." I said as I gripped her wrist gently. My eyes begged for her to say something but even I knew they're was nothing to be said. Letting go, I pocket my hands. "Goodnight and stay safe."

"Night Remi." she whispered as she glanced towards me but was out of my room before I had anything else to say. She continued to bite her lip on her way as I chewed on mine.

After hearing my mothers talk to her and the front door shut, I fell back on my bed as thoughts continue to flood my brain...again.

Gina's POV

I hurriedly ran back to my car once her mothers shut the door from behind me. My thoughts were racing as I sat in my car not even before the engine started. They're true, I thought of the rumors about her cock.

As if she was reading my mind, Claire's name and number showed up on my phone with our BFF ringtone. Pressing answer I put it on speaker and turn the car's engine on.

"GINA!" she yelled through the phone making me happy that I chose to put her on speaker.

"Hey, Cl..."

"Don't you 'hey Claire' nothing missy! You better have a good ass reason why you just left during gym class leaving me to ask my stepfather for a ride home!" she yelled through the phone clearly pissed as hell because for one she absolutely hates her stepdad and two I did kinda ditch school after I found out about Remi's.... extra part.

"Pick you up in 10." I said hanging up before she had a chance to say anything else. Knowing her, she'll be piss by the time I pick her. Reversing my route, I began to make my way towards her. I pulled up in the driveway where she stood very inpatient.

She quickly and very angrily opens the passenger door and threw herself in the seat slamming the door beside her.

"I know you're angry but I had a very good reason..." of course she interrupted me.

"Good? It better be better than good G!" she said looking away from me. I never stood her up like that which is why I see why she's so upset. She hates her stepfather and I promise to always be there to get her instead of him.

"The rumors are true..." I whispered clenching onto the steering wheel as I drive towards my house.

"What are you talking about G? What rumors?" she said confusingly as I glanced her way.

"The ones about....Remi." I hesitated to say her name because honestly, it felt like I was stabbing her in the back and I don't wanna do that to her.

"You're fucking lying!" she said excitedly as her mood quickly changed. "Wait! You smashed her didn't you?"

My cheeks turned bright red. "N-no, she felled in the locker room and I saw her b-budge."

"Was it huge? Was she hard? G!" she asked popping out questions urging me for answers.

"C, calm down. I don't know ok? I barely could've got a word out til she ran away from me." I said growing upset because technically I did the same just a moments ago in her own house.

She quickly calmed down seeing how it was affecting me. "Well, how you feel about it? We kinda already knew that it was a possibility about it being true so..."

She trailed off as I slowly thought about it. I mean Remi still the same and I'm pretty sure she didn't ask to be born that way. I still like her...

"Gina!" Clare said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked her way telling her she gots my attention. "Just talk to her tomorrow I'm pretty sure she'll understand... she's kinda weird like that."

I nodded as she chuckles at her own joke. Pulling in front of my house, we made our way inside locking the door behind us. "Wait!"

"Huh?" I said turning around from locking the door. "What's wrong?"

I threw my keys in the bowl beside the front door as she answered. "You're still planning to fuck her, right?"

Rolling my eyes I pushed past her and up the stairs as she followed. "Come on G! You gotta tell me if a female with a dick is better or not!"