Dying Planet

Remi's POV

I felt my eyes beginning to tear up as I run to the two, gathering them in a hug. I was now way taller than them which is common since I'm an Elzor but as Elzars, they're figure thickens greatly. They both wore beautiful flowing kitas as they're royal piercings was shinging gold unlike mine. Unlike my fit figure, instead of abs they had a flat beautiful stomach like Gina's. Gina doesn't have piercings though.

"Tiara... Kiara, is so great to see you too well and living." I spoke in my native tongue as they held tightly to me.

"Us?" Kiara spoke first.

"We thought we lost you Remi." Tiara said wiping her tear from underneath her yellow eyes. They're red skin was lighter then mine and more starry but pretty much they still look exactly the same.

"It's glad and such an honor to see you're well and living. May I ask, where have you been all these hues?" Kiara asks probably confused on my survival.

"Well I have crashed onto a wierd like planet with people of different colors and no tails at all." I told as they gasp. "These people are fragil and have very delicate creatures as well but it's a beautiful planet indeed."

"Indeed sounding beautiful my Elzor. Is that creature there part of their species?" Tiara asks pointing to Gina drowning in the leaf coma substance.

I walked towards it and smiled down at her beauty. "She is Elzaren but she's also my mate."

I heard them gasp, even my sisters mate Kathe had a suprising gasp and the first to speak. "What amazement! Who knew our kind could mate with other species."

Kiara was beside her, holding onto her arm when I turn to face them. I walk upon the two smiling. "I'm glad you found your mate Kiara. Thank you Kathe for helping mine."

She gives me a approving nod as I face Tiara who stared smiling. "We're glad you found yours Elzoren. Your departure from us gave you a blessing."

"It has indeed Elzaren but where is yours might I ask?" I said curious wanting to see hers but her face slumped into sadness as her tail hung as if it died.

I felt Kiara's hand on my shoulder as she then went towards her sister and walked her out of the medicare department. From what I see, I know nothing good have had to happen.

I face back to Gina who laid lifeless inside the leaf. The part of gel that covered her womb begins to swirl red as I felt a tear go down my cheek. "I'm so sorry Gina."

I kissed her forehead rubbing her cheeks gently. Her skin was soft and her freckles stands out when she's sleeping, it made me smile.

"Do you mind if I run a few tests on her? Just to see what I can do to help." Kathe ask politely as I continuing stating at my mate not wanting to leave her.

"You are medic?" I ask only wanting her to touch her if she knew what she was doing. She nods as her sharp twitched a bit. "Please be careful, save her for me."

"I shall do my best princess." I stepped aside as she then starts with drawling blood from her.

I made my way to the front of the ship to see my elzarens. Kiara was the first to spot me as she gave me a smile. "I imagine that those umm..."

She points to the jeans I was wearing as I chuckle. "Humans call these jeans and yes they are very uncomfortable and tight when it comes to my true form."

She chuckles as Tiara did as well still facing the window of the ship. I too took a glance put to see the city of our kingdom almost on ruins. Even the heart veins of our planet seems to be dying. If that does happen, Elzoria will no longer exist.

Kiara came next to me, sitting her hand on my shoulder. "There are bunjies in the spare room which is now yours."

"Thank you elzaren." she gives me a nod as I made my way pass the medicare and down the hall to where the rooms lie. I open each one til I open one that was plain with a pair of bunjie hanging on a bedded leaf. I quickly stripped from the jeans and decided as well to take off the briefs I was wearing. We elzorians don't wear them so we can keep our male part free and breathable. I was also glad to take of the feet coverings. I hate them and would always love walking barefooted as we do here.

Putting on the pair of bunjies, I then took off my shirt throwing it to the side. I have out grown my royal piercings and will need them redone soon.

My door then start to open as I turn to see Tiara. She had a sad smile on her face as she came towards me pulling me into a tight hug. "You have no idea how glad we are to see you safe and home again Elzor."

I hug her back as well loving this feeling that I use to crave so much. "I is glad to be home as well Tiara but I didn't come to just be welcome."

We parted as she looked confusingly at me. "What do you mean Remi?"

"I have came to save my home that's on the edge of destruction." I said signing a little. "I would have never know until I had meet another Elzorian who had to me what Elzo was doing. Luckily I have found my ship rebuilt and quickly made my way home. I didn't know it was this bad, I am deeply sorry Elzaren."

She smiles as she wiped the tear the slid down my cheek. "It isn't your fault little Elzor. We all didn't expect it to happen. Elza loved you very much and died in grief because of that love, afterwards Elzo couldn't stand the loneliness of her lost mate and submitted to her dark side. Me and Kiara found ours soon afterwards and it drove her made, not long we escaped but my mate had to give up her life in order to do so."

Her eyes was watery as her voice cracked at the end. I hugged her tightly feeling scared of losing mine. "She done it to save you Tiara and I know she happily did it and would do it again. Elzo will pay for the damage she caused to our home."

"We have been preparing for years, there are soilders at our safe house who are willingly fighting the queen to make Elzoria right again." she said sadly. "We have to stop her, Elzoria is dying. The love that fuels this planet had disappear and her heart that beats in the center and gives us life is fading away."

I nod, agreeing as I knew that my eyes wasn't lying to me. "We'll save our home."

Kago then comes barking into the room biting on my bunjies and pulling. Letting him lead me, we end up back into the Medicare as both Kiara and Kathe held a gasp and surprise look into their eyes.

"Quickly come see this!"