Football Stars?

The walk wasn't long and I even seen other teenage humans walking as well towards the big building. Getting closer the whole parking lot was filled with cars and even humans just wandering around. Ignoring them, I began to make my way inside the building. Lockers filled the walls as students surround them chattering and even some seem to be mating.

Realizing that I'm 1734 hues and still haven't even found mate upsetted me a bit. Usually we should have found our mate in our 1600 hues and I would know more about it but we Elzorians don't take mating classes til were 1300 hues.

Just walking around, I forgot how to know my way around this place from the visit for new students two weeks ago. There was school maps in a few places on the walls tho but I was looking for the office so I decided to study one. That's when I felt a person tap my shoulder as I then turned around to notice it was a male. Mothers had taught me well of the male gender since on my planet we clearly didn't have any.

"What you looking for beautiful?" he said with a deep voice. He was fit and kinda tall with fitted pants on and a white shirt that was covered up by a jacket that says the school's name on it and the sport football.

I smiled kindly as I waved to him which is a humans gesture of saying hello. "I'm looking for the school's office. May you please show me where it is located?"

"Of course but we'll be going back from the way we come from." he said as he lead the way to the office. After appearing at he front office door, he stopped and turned around showing me a smile. "Here it is."

"Thank you sir." I said ready to grab the handle as he then stepped in front of me. "Excuse me but I have to get my schedule."

"Of course beautiful but why not say yes to going a date with me Friday night first." he said shoving his hand in his front pockets giving me a grin.

I tilted my head confusing at the word date knowing it means it's kinda as the first step of commitment in what the humans call a relationship. I have never thought of the male gender ever asking me that thou since well, I have the same genitals as they do but I guess he doesn't know. I'll never even think about dating a male since I have to find my mate. "No thank you. You are not my mate and it isn't pleasing to mate with a male with the same... sexually object shall I say."

He froze not saying anything as he looked at me funny then walked a way screaming, "freak!".

Shrugging at the interaction I made my way inside and towards the front desk seeing a elderly woman sit there typing away on the computer. "Excuse me but may I have my schedule?"

"Name?" was all she said.

"Remi." I said as she looked up at me weirdly.

"Don't you have a last name Remi?" she spoke kind of rudely shall I say.

"No." I answered as she signed typing away on the computer then seconds later giving me a funny look. A printer then was active as she then grabbed a sheet out from underneath it.

"Here." she said handling me the paper as I then walked out studying it.

I have four classes each A day and B day but I honestly have no clue where to fine any of them. Looking up, I found a male running towards my way not even bothering to look where he was going as he then ran into me.

"Ouch, dammit." he said as he looked up at me. "Wow!"

I turned my head confusing as I fold my schedule and put it in my pocket. "Why were you running?"

Not soon after the words left my mouth there was three boys running towards us as well as I notice one was from the one who had helped me not that long ago.

"Hey punk, get back here!" one said as they all stopped in front of us.

"Wo... guys that's the bitch with the penis!" the one from earlier said as the running scared one looked at me.

"Dude... she's hot!" both of the other boys said who was beside him looking me up and down.

"Bro, she told me herself she has a dick." the boy from earlier said.

"Excuse me." I spoke as I interrupted their conversation. "Why was you chasing this boy?"

"None of your business freak." he spoke again. I didn't really took it well as I was guessing it was my turn to speak again.

"Well this boy is now my friend so it is my business and I don't think you really want me to get involve so I would leave him alone." I said cracking my knuckles. They don't really wanna underestimate my strength.

"Stupid bitch!" they growled and left as the mouse they was chasing still stood beside me.

"Wow! Can't believe the new girl stood up to the three most popular football stars." he said crossing his arms over his chest. "Anyways, the name's Luke."

"Greetings, my name is Remi but my mothers call me Red." I said as he gave me shook look again.

"You have lesbian parents?" he said it as if it was strange so I nodded my head. "Sick!"

"Well, I have to get to class so see you." I said pulling out my schedule but he was soon breathing down my neck looking as well.

"Hey you have the same class as me for the first two blocks so we can stick together." he said as I just nodded. "Alright Red! Just follow me."

After walking a bit, we finally made our way into a classroom just before I hear a bell ring. Sitting in the back roll, Luke took a seat next to me. As a teacher was then in front of the class explaining her name and that this was chemistry class.

"Hey Red?" Luke whisper towards my way.

"Yes?" I answer still focusing my attention towards the front. Mother said that I had to do good in school to keep going.

"Is it true what Brian said back there? That you have a penis?" he said having that mysterious tone in his voice. Remembering what the scientists said when they checked out my body, I thought about what to say.

"That is private by the way but it's not true. I am an el... female I mean." I said correcting myself.

"That's what I thought. There is no way a female as hot as you can have a dick." he said leaning back in his seat signing a bit as I felt a slight pain go through me. Elzors are proud of their body, it is naturally for us to have what the males have on Earth to have as an elzor on Elzorian.

Thinking about how my life would be on Elzoria instead of here I zoned out of the teacher talking about what chemistry is. I probably would have found my mate already which is very important in the royal's blood. Thinking of how my mate would be like, I grew deeper into thought.