Leaving

*so... back from the dead you guys🤗 been hella busy and had writer's block with this chapter for the longest so if it's not good I'm sorry😣 im trying but since summer is comming up, planning to start updating more. Hope ya enjoy❤*

Remi's POV

The car was definitely going way faster then I thought it'll go and unfortunately, like I have said before, I have no clue how to drive. "You're going have to take the driving seat beautiful."

I glanced at her to see worry spread across her face. "Please tell me you know how to drive."

I gave her a smiled not really wanting to say that I don't. Weaving pass cars on the street I try to slow down with no luck until I felt the other pedal against the floor and began to wonder what's it for. Pressing hard against it, the car came to a immediately stop as all our bodies went fordward but with instinct I used my strength to keep Gina down in her seat only having her head pushed forward. Hitting the steering wheel pretty hard, I groan in pain as I hear Kago growled in pain. Looking at Gina, she seemed perfectly fined as her red curls was a mess now while she held her hand to her head.

"Are you alright love?" I ask sitting back.

"I should be asking you that question since you were the one flung to the window." she glared at me as I gave her a little grin.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said chuckling a bit looking back at Kago to see him looking between us too as if he was also in the conversation. "Alright lets get to the laboratory now."

"Hold up!" she got out of the car approaching my side and opening it. "Passenger now!"

The demanding voice scared me a bit but it was definitely sexy as I quickly hop over the thing between the seats and sat comfortably in the passenger seat. She got in, slamming the door and got comfortably as well. "Now this is why we have seatbelts."

She quickly buckled her belt in as I curiously looked at mine doing the same. She started it gently and we began to drive at a steady pace. "Now where is the laboratory exactly."

*****

Pulling up in front of the lab, I quickly hop out with Gina doing the same. Reaching for the handle for Kago to get out, he then quickly hop through the car's martial as I gave him a glare.

"When in the hell was you gonna show me this trick of yours?" I ask him as I rolled my eyes. He just gave me a bark as Gina came up beside me.

"So the... Creature has unnatural abilities as well." she said tilting her head looking closer at him.

I chuckle at her look as I corrected her. "He's a zelfer and yes but lets go quickly."

We ran up to the door as I laid my hand against the key pad for it to scan it. As the screen turn green the doors open themself up as we all jet in. I quickly begin to walk my way to my usually lab destination with them following behind. Kago sniff the ground knowing exactly what I'm looking for but I'm pretty sure that my pod doesn't have a scent to it anymore since it's been in here for so many years. He starts barking towards some direction and ran off towards and we quickly follow. We then stood in front of a large door that had a sign that read "KEEP OUT" in bold red letters. Putting my hand on the keypad it buzzed red telling me incorrect. I tilt my head confused since of couse my hand print is in all the keypads. I did it again but no success.

"It seems to not want me to access." I spoke and turn my head to Gina who only shruggs her shoulders. "You're no help."

"Sorry. What am I'm suppose to do?" she asks looking around a bit as i did the same trying to figure out how to get in. Kago started to bark around the door but nothing specifically which could end up sounding an alarm which we unfortunately don't need.

"Kago quite boy!" I whispered yelled at him. I have no clue if anyone's here so we're lucky we got it this far. "Kago, quite!"

I then started to hear footsteps which made me quickly look around for a place to hide which there was none. Grabbing ahold of Gina, I ran into another lab while Kago barking seem to disappear and he also wasn't following us.

Hiding behind a desk, I began to listen closely to the footsteps that was starting to get closer. I then heard a loud opening sound knowing he had opened the door the room where my pod was located. Afterwards I then heard a loud thud and barking once again which began to come our way. Kago swiftly turned the corner around the desk, barking with a tag in his mouth.

"Good boy!" Gina said ruffling his fur  before I could say anything. "What a smart do... I mean Zelfer you are."

I looked between them smiling seeing a future family but unfortunately it's something I can not think of right at this moment. Grabbing the tag out of his mouth, I quickly got up as they follow rushing towards the other lab. "Hurry, I'm going to shut and lock it before we leave."

"Leave!?" Gina screamed as we rushed inside. Quickly making it to the keypad, I scanned the dude's tags who was knocked out on the ground and pressed shut and lock that was in big red.

"Yes leave! I have to rush home and save my people Gina, please?" I walked towards her putting her face in my hands. "I need to know you are safe and I can't do that if you're not with me."

She looked down, battling herself on her decision. I know she must be scared of leaving her home planet but I can't leave her.

Her face tilt up as she stared me in the eyes. I see the fear she has but I also see the love she has to go. Connecting our forheads, I began to whisper. "I promise to keep you safe and return you to your home planet when this is over but for now, you safety is my first concern."

"O...ok Remi, I'll go!" she said looking up at me nodding. I smiled at her seeing how she was trying to be brave.