Bathroom Incounter

Remi POV

I was on my way to school when I had a feeling that some one was watching me but I didn't bother looking. My mothers were on my mind and so was my love but having them both on there made my head hurts since all I can think of is the negative.

Back at home, we didn't have a problem like this. Our bodies are suppose to be revealed towards our significant other but here it just doesn't seem, right I guess. Closely heading towards school, I noticed that Luke hasn't join my side. Glancing my surroundings, there was few walkers but no Luke. Shrugging my shoulders, I made my way inside and towards my locker to start the day. Shutting it and turning around, someone had bumped into my shoulder but luckily with my reflexes I had caught my arm around their waste where they no longer could fall.

Looking down at the person I had caught, it was no other then my beautiful Gina. Smirking at her, she looked up at me in shock. "You know, I kinda don't mind us bumping into each other like this if I get to hold you in this position."

Blushing she quickly got out of my grasp and stepped back. "Nice one Remi but to hold me in that kind of position you'll have to get me first."

"Do you not think I can?" I asked grinning at her. She looked away as I said that and I took the chance to admire her outfit which looked great on her no doubt. Walking closer, I set my fingers on her cheek caressing it a bit. "You look beautiful in green."

She looked up at me once I said that and smiled a bit. "Thank you!"

I smiled at the interaction we were having but the bell ringed dismissing us to class. "No need to thank me. Maybe we could talk later."

With that said I made my way to class. Siting down, I kinda planned to ignore the teachers today since I wasn't in the mood but I decide to give them a piece of my attention. Luke wasn't here for me to avert my attention elsewhere so it wasn't like there was something else I could pay my attention to.

The bell rung after some long hours that I didn't pay any attention to. Third block has started so I made my way to the cafeteria but the scent that I have came addicted to, caught my attention elsewhere making me change paths. Instead of heading to the cafe, I sniff out the scent and made my way towards what looks to be the bathroom that was outside the doors of the cafeteria. Slipping in, I heard a gasp as I then grinned as I can smell the strong scent of strawberries and vanilla, or in other words, my mate trying to hide it seems.

"Why are you hiding?" I ask as I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms around my chest. Seconds later, a stall door opening revealing a pouty Gina. "Why the pouty face?"

"How did you know I was in here?" she said pouting as she didn't bother coming closer to me.

"Ehh... just a guess." I said smirking as I made my way near her. Looking her up and down, I felt a budge form into my jeans. Her dress stopped just above the knee, looking absolutely gorgeous on her. "You're beautiful."

She laughed at that as she closed the gap between us. "Lots of people say that."

"Aye, but have they truly meant it?" I asked smirking. Looking into her eyes, I notice they seem to have a yellowish look to them the deeper you look.

"Why are you into me? You're new and beautiful as far as the eye can see so why me?" she asked looking down a bit but I also began to wonder the same question. An elzorian and a human, I never heard of such things but here we are and no doubt in my mind I know that she really is the mate I need.

"Why not you? You're the most beautiful creature I ever laid eyes on and my heart only seems to sing when I think of you. I think that's a good enough reason." I said smirking as she lightly chuckled. "Now I'm not sure if it's the proper way," I said looking around the restroom. "but I'll like to have your number."

She stared at me a bit as she smiled. "You look cute blushing?"

My eyes widen a bit from the word blushing, the bright shading of cheeks because of embarrassment or loving feeling. Us elzorians never done such thing. "Do I?"

She nodded her head as the same shading coated her cheeks but more on display from her pale skin tone. "I don't seem to be the only one."

We both laughed a bit at that as a bell then went off. Gina jumped from the noise. "Looks like I gotta go, see ya!"

Without me having time to say anything, she was gone. Ready to leave myself I heard a ding from what sounds like a phone. Looking around, glancing at the floor I see a well sized iPhone. Picking it up, I open it up to see Gina with a girl she's always near on the home screen. Looks like she dropped her phone, I thought as a grin made its way to it's face.

Our technology was 100% better then Earth's so me guessing a password was not necessary. Giving it a few taps using a bit of energy I have the screen went totally black then came back on with the phone unlock. Typing my number in her phone I named myself Red. Smirking I placed it in my pocket and ran it it to the office telling them who the phone belonged to and where she had left it. I left immediately afterwards so she wouldn't know it was I who found it.

Going back to my class, it went by pretty fast but the thought of Gina continue to stay. After classes ended I made my way out of school to go home as usual.