First Day

They both gasp as there eyes had widen. Then the elzar had spoken. "You can actually speak our language, just from the connection of lips?"

"Y-yes" I tried out another word thinking I have it down. "In order fo-for me to speak what yu speak, you ne-need to willing connect your lips to m-mine."

"Nice technical but where have you come from little one?" she asked but I shook my head.

"Rule number 2 states that we shall not give our where abouts to outsiders." I said smiling about the fact that I remember the rules. "Do you have rules as well?"

"No we have laws." the elzor states. "Anyways what are you?"

"I am the young ruler, Remi is my name and I'm a 782 Elzor." I stated as Kago continue to glare at the pale creatures.

The elzar eyes widen with disbelief. "You're 782 years old."

I tilted my head confusingly. "Our planets has hues, I am 782 hues but if I calculated just right, I'm pretty sure I can tell you how old I am in years."

"Oh alright, please do."

I nod my head and put Kago down, as I walk to my supply cabinet with Kago beside me. Taking out a star pen I turned around and began to draw in the air with my tail gripping it. Getting all my math right, I notice I was in a single digit number which was way too young where I would still be a baby.

"Apparently in years, I am 7 years old." I spoke.

"Ahhh... so Remi, we are scientists and this is planet Earth. You are very special too us, do you know that?" the elzor said as I looked confusingly at her. I shook my head to answer her question.

"Why am I the special to you humans, I presume. At least that's what the elzar says a lot, I believe." I said sitting crisscross on the floor.

"We are humans, Remi and to us you are an alien."

"An alien? I am no such thing you human, I am the young ruler of Elzorians and I would not be call that!" I said being very offended of the label she had placed onto me. They were taken back, as my tail swung angrily behind me.

"Calm down Remi, is that what you are? An Elzorian?" the elzar said as I nod my head.

"Then excellent, that's what you shall be call Remi but on Earth you are a very top secret person so that makes you special." she responded.

"It does?" I ask feeling excited.

"It does but we'll have to ask for one favor and one favor only." I nod my head that I understand. "Could you go down the our lab with us so we can run tests real fast."

Fear overcame me as I looked around anxiously and found my safe box. Quickly I ran to it, and Kago was right beside me as we got in there together. I quickly shut it, locking ourselves in the pitch blackness of the safe box. I hug on tightly to Kago as I wrapped my tail around my wound that was across my stomach.