Why is she here?

Remi's POV
School was already let out by the time I came out of the colorful building call the bar. It was around 5 o'clock so I know mothers are worried bout where I am at. Rolling my eyes, I began to make my way towards the direction of school to figure out my way home from there.

Shutting the door I begin to walk towards my room upstairs till the speed of footsteps stopped me. Turning around from the stairs, mother was at the bottom quite furious with a mix of worry looking faces.

"Would you like to explain to us why weren't you at school and the fact that you're an hour late from coming home?" mother said looking mad.

"Also what happen to your phone? We called almost twenty times and there has been not one answered." mom said looking even madder then mother.

"I got mad and ran out of class bumping into Gina. She tried calming me down but something happened... she... I started to smell something and began to grow very sexually while trying to call you I dropped my phone and left school getting lost." I said explaining things calmly trying to leave lots of details out.

"Exactly why didn't you come home?" mother said worriedly.

"I didn't wanna bother you guys over something stupid and it's not like I never explore the city anyways. You guys barely let me out of this house unless I'm going to that stupid lab!" I blurted out as I began to feel very angry losing control of my disgusting self. Shifting into myself, I noticed my mothers back away in fear. Calming down I massage my temples. "I'm sorry mothers. I just... I had a long day."

Going to my room I shut the door behind me seeing Kago look at me worriedly like he already knew what was on my mind and there's a possibility he did. Taking off my clothes I felt my muscles relax as my tail stretched out from being cramped into those jeans for only some minutes now.

My mind began to race as I laid upon my bed while Kago snuggle close to me falling back to sleep. Once before when we were getting tested into a lab, they called Kago a stitch creature which I didn't know what was since her's obviously a zelfer but they showed me a picture of this creature. It was really adorable might I say and Kago did look a lot like the Stitch but to me he'll always be my little zelfer. Petting his head softly my mind began to wander from all the events that had happen today.

What are the humans truly motive with me. The moment I land here there hasn't been a serious threat towards me but what if all the tests I have done over the years were just the beginning of it all. Mothers have done nothing but treat me like they're own honestly but who knows, maybe that's just they're disguised.

Thoughts began to flood my mind about the situation that has rise but my main focus is finding a way to Elzoria. If the my elzo has really gone the deep into her mind then sooner or later my home will no longer be a place to call home. Real question at hand as well is where have my sisters hidden themselves.

With all these new problems, I grew very tired as my eyelids grew heavy. Not a second later, my mind drifted and I was sleeping peacefully.

"Are you... umm are you okay Remi?" Gina said as her eyes stared below my waist as I realized that my pants weren't completely up having the budge of my member on display through my boxers.

"Ahh... fuck! Yea I'm fine just..." I said quickly while jumping up as I pull up my pants but was stopped with a hand on my forearm. Looking up I was facing beautiful green eyes that was darker then usually. "G-Gina..."

Feeling a hand rub my budge, I quickly held in a moan as my head jerk back. Biting my lip, she began to rub faster as I felt her hand inch towards my waist band. Growing hard, her fingers slipped into my boxers....

"Remi!" I heard mom's voice say waking me up out of my lovely dream.

"Huh?" I asked kinda sleepy still opening my eyes.

"Your mate is here. Quickly disguised yourself and I'll send her up." she order as my brain fully awaken itself. Why is she here, I thought while quickly getting up disguising myself. "Remi?"

"Yes Mom?" I said facing her as her face seem to show sadness as well as if a stench was in the air but from the dream I knew it was from my love fumes. "What's wrong Mom?"

Quickly getting up, she pulled me into an embrace as she whispered into my ear. "Your mother and I is very sorry dear."

Her words barely came out as if she was on the break of tears. Maybe these humans really are good. Wrapping my arms around her I snuggled into her embrace. "It's fine mom."

Pulling me out of the embrace she looked at me and smiled. "Alright dear you know the rules and I'll send her right up."

Smiling at her, I nodded as she began to make her leave. Looking at my sleeping zelfer I shook my head as I snapped my fingers waking him up instantly. Jumping off my bed he walked towards my legs with his small body as I point towards my closet. He knew the drill and I felt the sadness as he slumped his body walking towards his hiding place. Quickly throwing on some clothes, I heard my door opening to see Gina with her head down blushing.

This is bout to be fun!