A Certain Red Head...

Feeling someone shake me out of my thoughts, I turn to see Luke. "Time to go hotshot!"

"Oh..." I said not even hearing the bell ring. Getting up I followed him out as he lead us to our next class.

"You aren't much of a talker are you?" he asked as we make our way through crowded hallways.

"Not really, no." I answer keeping my balance as people shoved to get by.

"Seems like it." he said as I actually began to study him. He was very leaned and tall with brown curls as it matched his tan skin well. He had brown eyes that suits him well and in my opinion if he worked out more, it would fit his style more. "Anyways, you wear contacts?"

"No why do you ask?" I said back as we make our way into a another classroom.

"Never seen anyone with yellow eyes as bright as your's before." he said sitting down in a chair relaxing with his eyes closed. Putting my hand near my eyes, gentle rubbed the skin near it.

"Oh... well this is just my natural eye color." all he did was nod with that as I sat beside him putting my chin in my hands. Humans sure do ask a lot of questions, I thought as I remembered my first time in the lab.

"You have beautiful red skin does all of your people have that skin tone?" Nicole said as I sat in an object that spins and rolls.

I nodded my head answering her question. "Yes, but some can be lighter or darker then other but there's not much of the difference."

"What about the long tail you have, do everyone has that as well?" she asked.

"All should but some is birthed without ones but that's okay. Some also can be short but royals usually have long ones."

"So you yourself is a royal?" Nikki ask.

"Mhhmm... I have royal piercings. See!" I said showing of my nipples and belly rings. They nodded their heads seeing.

"What makes you more important then the other Elzorians, Remi?" Nicole ask.

"I am not sure, but our family blood is powerful so my ancestors were made the rulers of our planet." I said smiling thinking of my Elza who use to tell me stories of them.

"That's interesting!" Nikki spoke.

Feeling a knee hit mine, I turned my head to Luke. "Teacher is calling your name."

"Lurking in lala land I see Remi." the teacher said with a sweet but annoying tone.

"My apologies." I said bowing my head a bit.

"No need, I just expect for you to be listening next time understand?"

"Yes ma'am." I said putting my chin back into my hand. School isn't as fun as I thought it would be but it had just begun.

Finding myself thirsty, I wanted lunch about now. Looking towards Luke, I realized he was snoring away as he was asleep. Rolling my eyes I listen to Ms. Willson described what world history was which wasn't even hard to explain since it pretty much explained itself in the title of the class. After she got done explaining everything I guess, she started wanting to learn more about her students so she made us stand up one by one and say a few things about ourselves.

Kicking Luke when it was his turn he quickly blurted out a random number. Scratching his head, "What are we doing?"

"Saying a few things bout yourself." I answer as he stood up and combed his curls with his hands a bit.

"Ahh... the name's Luke and I play basketball just haven't for the school yet." he said sitting back down looking upset I assume.

"That's great Mr. Collins, hopefully we'll have you on our team this year." Ms. Willson said smiling then nodded to me. "You're up Remi."

"My name is Remi and I don't have a last name." I said shrugging as I put my hands in my front pockets. She nods approving of my answer as I sat back down.

Turning to Luke, he was again asleep which didn't surprise me. Looking around others were too asleep as well.

Soon after we were done, the bell rung signalling for us to go to third block. Luke also quickly woke up from the sound of it. I remember him saying we only had the two first blocks together so I had no clue where to go next.

"Luke?" I said as he waved to me to give him my schedule.

"No worries, you have first lunch so just go down to the cafeteria. It'll be on the first floor all the way down on the far side of the school." he said handing me back my schedule and smiling. "Always two steps ahead."

He actually made me laugh with the comment. "Thanks."

"No problem, I'll catch you later." he said running towards his class I assume.

I began to make my way downstairs towards the cafeteria. Before I could reach the cafeteria doors, I bumped into someone knocking them on their ass.

"Ouch!" the simple sound of her voice gave me shiver as I see the fragile human on the floor.

"My apologies, I didn't see you there." I said giving my hand out to help her out. She declined it, helping herself up.

"Clearly, watch where yu going why don't you!" she bickered as she finish rubbing her ass off. She surprisingly look up at me as she then crossed her hands over her chest. "Who are you?"

I was completely taken back by her beauty as I stare at her. She was a red head with magnificent forest green eyes and was short. She was thin but thick at the same time as little freckles covers her face.

She began waving her hand in my face throwing me out of the stare. "Why you keep staring at me? Who are you?"

"My apologies, you are just really beautiful and my name is Remi. I'm new here." her cheeks turned a bit redish all of a sudden which made me worried a bit. "Are you alright?"

"Of course." she said glaring at me. "Well next time just watch where you're going?"

"Of course beautiful." I said as she quickly turned around and made her way into the cafeteria seating at a table with the three boys from earlier and others with a few females as well.

Buying a glass of water, I made my way outside towards the outside tables. Sitting on the edge of the concrete, I spread my legs and had my knees up as my feet was apart. Drinking my water, my thoughts turn back onto the red head. She was certainly beautiful, I never felt this way before towards someone. She's the first human indeed to catch my eye. I had a funny feeling in my stomach and my heart raced as I thought of her. What the hell's going on with my body?