Normal

Dr. Piper had lots of different people in a room while I was in a different room across from them. There was only a vent connecting us together, already knowing what it was there for. Dr. Piper made sure to explain it to me carefully.

"Alright Remi, this is a test on what your pheromones can actually do to others so I'll have to ask you to think of your mate." she said calmly on the intercom as her and my mothers stared at me outside from the clear box.

I nodded thinking of Gina and the way her body was shape. She was shorter then me, thick but skinny at the same time. The way her long red hair was wavy and covering half of her face sometimes as she had to look up at me with her beautiful forest eyes. The more I thought of her, the more my penis would harden in these pants. Feeling myself, feel a type a way I never felt before I began to vision Gina doing things that I never thought of a human doing to my body with my eyes tightly shut. My breathing became hard as I feel the urge to have her increase.

"Remi! You can stop now!" I heard Dr. Piper said as I really couldn't process anything besides having Gina alone. "Remi, calm down! Give her the shot Nikki!"

Hearing the glass door open, I kept my eyes close feeling a needle go into my arm. Few seconds later, I was in pitch blackness thinking of nothing.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Remi!" I heard Dr. Piper says as my eyes slowly opened. "Are you alright?"

"Yes Doctor." I said rising and stretching my limbs. "I'm very exhausted, what happened?"

"Remi?" she said my name again looking towards me as I nod. "Do you know the estimated time frame from the time you meet your mate to the time you actually mark them is?"

"Honestly, I have no clue. I was young before they could teach me that but my elzars meet their mates a week before they had mated." I answer as I stood stretching my tail then curling it in. "Royals are known to celebrate before mating so it takes a while."

Remembering my elzars, I began to miss them much as I couldn't really understand the subject of mating. Usually they would help me with things like this as I grew. I bet they would be so proud that I have finally met her, my mate would be one of the royals and I couldn't wait til she was mine.

"Usually in this type of situation, there's always a strong urge to mark them and no doubt that's what's getting stronger." Nikki said glancing towards me while talking to Dr. Piper still. "She's probably going to show her true form while doing so, I'm lost!"

"Ahh, yes! Revealing yourself is beautiful and the most important part of mating. The thought to accept and take your mate as one with yourself is very pleasant." I said remembering the words my elzars said to me.

Earth is different so there will be no celebration, I assume. Looking around, they stare at me mysteriously trying to figure something out obviously.

"Well I say let the show begin and let it flow out it's course because if it's what we think it is there's no way in stopping the urge." Nikki said shrugging as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Babe!" Nicole said as I thought of the word babe. If lovers say that to one another then I must get use to saying that to Gina. "We cannot just have Remi go around showing herself to girls."

"Babe, it won't be girls just a girl which is her mate." I nodded at Nikki saying which is correct.

"Revealing your body towards another who's not your mate will recall punishment." I stated rule 106.

"See!" Nikki said facing towards Nicole. "I say let it be. It's all gonna unfold one day."

"There are consequences Nikki! We... You can not just sit back and watch everything play out as everything is normal!" Mother yelled at Nikki.

"Nicole..." Nikki gave me a look then glared at Nicole as Nicole gave me an apologetic look. Mom just turned around and walked out of the lab as I felt the negative energy wave off of her.

Growing sad because of the situation, I masked myself as a human and put on their clothes.

"Remi..." Nicole started but I stopped her.

" I understand mother. I'm not normal like you humans are but may you please take me home. I'm very tired and would like to sleep." I said walking towards the exit. Not waiting for a response, I made my way out to our car as I hop in the back seat with Nikki waiting in the drivers seat. "Mom?"

"Hmm?" she said looking forward while tapping her index finger on the steering wheel.

"I'm not normal am I?" I said looking out the window from my side.

"You are normal Little Red. Just in your own unique way, if we were all alike then nothing would be normal." she said, noticing that the way her voice sound she was facing me now. I smiled over my little nickname she gave me when I was young.

"I think I'm no longer little Mom!" she laughed at that. "On my planet, I'm pretty sure I would already be mated with kids but if my mate been here all along then I would have been alone forever."

I grew sad over my own words as I thought of my life on Elzaria. What if I never have found my mate?

"Well you're not alone. You found your mate and you have us as family so lonely should never be in your vocabulary." she said ruffling my hair. We heard the passenger car door open as Mom sat forward turning on the engine. "We'll talk at home."

Mom spoke before mother could have a chance to say anything. Mother seemed sad and just obey sitting back and nodding her head. We drove home and once there they gave me goodnight loves and sent me upstairs. Stripping out of my clothing and shedding the skin. I laid in bed stretching nicely as I made my tail dance in the air.

"My mate... how I wish you was here."