Gina Queen Is Her Name

After coming home, I shifted back into my beautiful red skin and decided to take a shower. Before stepping into the cascaded water, I look myself in my mirror staring into my yellow eyes. In my actual form, my eyes are bigger then the humans but mother finds it adorable. Looking down at my abs, I trace the scar across my stomach and thought of my family, my home, my planet. I missed it so much and I miss my elza and elzo.

Stepping into the shower, I let the water run down my body, soaking my curls and weighting them down. The piercings on my nipples and onto my stomach was pure gold and not heavy but they have a weight to it. Closing my eyes, I began to relax as the hot water runs down my body warming every part of me as I curl my tail around my waist. Green eyes then began to lurk into the darkness behind my lids making me shoot my eyes open. Maybe tomorrow I'll get know her.

Quickly washing up, I threw on some boxers and a black bidder to relax in and walk around the house. Making my way downstairs, to get water I pass the room of family towards the kitchen. Before reaching the refrigerator, mother called my name.

"Yes mother?" I answer as my back was face towards the refrigerator.

"We need to have a quick talk if that's alright." she said as she bowed her head a little.

"Of course mother." Opening the refrigerator with my tail I wrapped my tail around the handle of the water gallon and closed the fridge door with my foot. Having a seat on the chair I grabbed the gallon of water from my tail and swung my legs over the arm chair. "What is it?"

"I know how you are feeling about this female but just remember you are different Red." I nod understanding so far of what she was saying. "I don't want you doing anything that will jeopardize you identity."

"I know mother, I won't." finishing the gallon, I threw it towards the kitchen with my tail landing it on the counter. "Goodnight mothers. I'm exhausted and will be going to bed early."

"Alright, night dear!" mother said.

"Night kid!" mom said as I make my way upstairs to my room.

Being in the pitch black, I laid on my bed in silence as I wave my tail softly from underneath me. Grabbing my iPhone, I checked the time as it read 7:49 pm. Rolling over, I turned off my phone and thought of seeing a certain red head tomorrow. Not moments I was silently snoring.

"Wake up Remi!" I heard mom yelled as she knock three times on my bedroom door. Opening my eyes, I didn't move as I notice I was curled into a ball with my tail laid behind me.

I didn't really want to get up for an odd reason but I sat up yawning and stretching. Seeing Kago beside me asleep, surprised me since he usually is always hiding somewhere and Zelfers have the ability to hide very well. Going to my bathroom, I stretched out a bit more and released my urine into the toilet and then brush my teeth as usual. Afterwards I walked back into my room, shifting into the disguise as a human. Going into my closet, I pulled out white pants and a long sleeve red shirt dressing myself quickly. Wrapping a belt around me, I buckled it up in front of my waist. I threw on a pair of my red, white, and black Jordan's. Looking at my self in my dresser mirror, I nodded on my choice of clothing today. My hair was a mess but a good looking mess as my yellow eyes was glossy as ever today which went well with my golden brown skin tone. Grabbing my phone, I began to make my way downstairs, jumping over the stair rail onto the hallway that leads to the living room.

"Good morning mom. I shall leave early today for the sake of me having to remember my way towards my next set of classes today." I said as I open the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.

"Alright kid, have a good day and don't get into trouble." mom said drinking coffee in her boy shorts and a tank top. "Oh and get the girl, she could be a keeper."

After she send me a wink, I walked towards the school building drinking my bottle of water on the way. Out of no where I then felt a hand on my shoulder. Luke then popped out of no where to my side.

"What's up Rim!" he said eagerly as I gave him a look for the nickname he placed onto me.

"Rim?" I asked questioningly.

"Yea, new nickname at school. Red just doesn't fit you if you get what I mean." he said having a bag on his back. "Anyways where you live?"

"That is personal I think." I answer continuing to look forward but glancing at him, I notice he was giving me a weird look.

"You're weird you know that." he said shrugging.

"I am, I assume." I said as we enter the parking lot then seen the perfect beauty I was looking for. Tapping on Luke's shoulder, I quickly nodded towards her not trying to be rude. "Do you know who she is?"

"Her?" he pointed as I gave him a nod. "Oh that's the most popular girl on campus. Gina Queen is her name and she's the... well was the beautiful-est chick on campus. That's when you came in, literally almost every male and even the lezbos in school is drooling over you."

I nodded my head only listening to the name that fitted the beautiful red head perfectly. Staring at her, she stood by a vehicle with a crew of football players and other females. Deciding whether to make my way over or not, my feet began to move towards the crowded area.

"Wooo.. Rim you are making a mistake if you're planning to go talk to her. She will make your school year a living hell!" My ears refused to listen as my feet lead the way still. "What the actually fuck!"