Love Fumes

Other classes were quite boring to be honest and all I really did in any of them was think of the beautiful red head I had encounter today. She wouldn't stay off my mind at all and I'm kinda upset that I didn't see her in any of my classes either.

The dismissal bell rung as I got up and left the classroom making my way to the entrance of the school to exit. Walking across the parking lot, I see her. She was in a group with the same one at the lunch table earlier. The one who helped me this morning had his arm across her shoulders which didn't make me feel better but seeing her at least brought a smile to my face.

I began to walk home with my hands in my pocket as the cool breeze blew my curls everywhere. There was more students walking at this time then there was this morning tho. Finally making it to my porch, I unlock the door as I was greeted with my mothers.

"Hey dear, how was your first day?" Nicole ask as I smile.

"It was great mother. Some male try ask me out on a date but I declined and I even made a new friend. His name is Luke and he was getting bullied my three football stars, that's what he called them at lease. I also accident made a girl fall on her bottom. She was beautiful as well, she made my heart race and my body feel weird." I stated as I then give them a look. "Mother, can yu tell me what that means?"

"Oh lord!" she said looking kind of fearful if yu ask me. "Baby!"

Few second later, mom was in the living room with us. "Yes babe?"

"It's time." was all mother said as she gave mom the look. Mom looked puzzled for a moment but then I assumed she catch on from the looks she shift too.

"Oh..." Nikki said giving me a grin. "Who's the lucky gal?"

Mother hit her on the arm as mom quickly rubbed the spot she had hit at. "What?"

"That's not how the conversation goes, Nikki?" mother said giving mom a glare. "Look Remi, you're having a love feeling."

I process the words she said thinking of it in an Elzorian way. "So I have finally found my mate?"

They gave me weird looks as Nikki spoke up. "Wait, have any of your people mated with a human?"

"I have no clue mom. I never knew you creature have existed til I crashed here." I answered.

"So you have no clue that you could possibly mate with another... species?" mom said questionably.

"I am not certain. It has never happen before but I'm not suppose to have any feelings towards another besides of my mate." I answer thinking of the red head wishing I had caught her name.

"How come we have never thought of this before?" Nikki said excitedly. "We have to go down to the lab immediately."

Mother and her quickly threw on their shoes as we made our way out to their car. Shutting ourselves inside, mom started the engine making our way to the lab. No matter how many times I ride the vehicle of a car, I'll never be use to it. The ride gives my stomach a very unpleasant feeling.

Parking in front of the lab we made our way inside as I wave to the scientists who I known since I was young. Walking into the large test room that I know like the back of my hand, few scientists were already in there. Taking off my shoes and clothes I shift into my beautiful red galaxy skin that I'm so use to. I stretched my limbs and my long tail that waved in the air eagerly. It so good to be myself again I thought.

"Alright Remi, settle down. We're gonna draw blood real quick to run a few tests." Dr. Piper said as I sat in a chair. She quickly drew three tubes of blood as she took them to her desk.

Ignoring them I stood back up and started working in the jungle box. It's just a workout place that they set up for me that's identical to a jungle since I have cat like reflexes. Jumping to one tree to another, I started to do pull ups on a branch then I jumped off landing on my feet. All this was basically fun to me and I keel to tradition and begun when I was 1000 hues. Just walking around, I got bored and climbed a tree quickly to sit on it. Not sooner then that, the red head pop into my mind. Feeling my lower half get hard I widen my eyes shock at it because it has never done such a thing before. It grew as the more I think of the beautiful human but then a alarm went off making me jumped down from the tree as I then landed on my feet and hands. Standing up, I looked back down at my male rod as it was limb once again.

"Remi!" I heard mother call over the alarm. I quickly made my way to the exit of the jungle box. Stepping out of it my mothers stood back with a mask over there faces. "Honey what happened?"

"What do you mean mother?" I question confusingly.

"That smell? It's sweet but lordy it isn't pleasing!" she said as mom agreed. The alarm then stopped.

"What smell mother? I smell nothing." I stated as I began to sniff around.

"That's because it's coming from you dear." I turn to see Dr. Piper also with a mask. "You for some reasoning is letting out a scent that is sweet but not actually pleasant. Shall you share what was on your mind?"

I thought for a moment knowing it was the red head that was glue into my head. "It was a girl."

"I figure much. You are letting out a scent to lure your mate towards you. Only she will see it as a pleasant scent because it is built on what she's attracted to." she said as I understood. I have another unique ability with my body that lures my mate towards me. Kinda wish I was home to be taught that and maybe how to control it.

"It's gone!" mother spoke as she and mom uncovered her mouth from the mask. "The smell it's gone."

"All of a sudden, it disappear." mom spoke crossing her arm across her chest meaning that she's most likely thinking. "I have a feeling that she only produce this love chemically fume only when she is thinking of a certain person who she is attracted to."