Family Reunions

Remi's POV

She continue to stare at me as her face slowly creeps up a smile. "How dare you show your face here after so much broken you done to this family little elzor?"

My eyes widen at her shockingly at the way she spoke to me. As if I choose to crash on that planet and give them pain. I lowered my head upset as I balled my fist in anger trying to not let the tears flow but I felt one slip and land on the crystallize floor.

"I really was expecting to come back to a family but I see that you really have changed. I wonder what Elza would think looking at you Elzo." I spoke with my head down finally raising it up staring at her face. She was wrinkled from stress and her eyes was filled with anger and hate. She dressed in bunjis with chains to show off her dark side and she dipped her royal rings in black gold. "What you are doing is wrong Elzo! You can't send our people just to other planets for a mistake they had done. It's wrong and not right!"

She stands grinding her teeth in anger as she hits the throne arm cracking it. "What wasn't right was losing her! What wasn't right was your sisters finding theirs the day afterwards as if she didn't just died! This is your fault! Not mine so don't act as if it is Remi! She died because of you! You weren't there to watch her cry everynight until she couldn't take it anymore! You were there to try to comfort her! You weren't there watching her life slip by! You were only the cause of it all Remi!"

I heard the words in hisses filled with pure hatred. I felt Gina's hands on my back as she hid behind in fear. Still staring at her, she then straightened herself smirking a bit. "Now why isn't that thing behind you dead? Guards!?"

Few comes rushing in surround us with no where to go. I held my arm out covering her protectively as I didn't know what was gonna happen.

"Hand over the creature Remi and I might just spare your life, alright?" Elzo said walking down the few steps off the throne base coming our way.

"No one touches my mate!" I hissed specifically at her as her face changed into disgust.

"Mate? We don't mate with other creatures child!" She screams harshly. "Kill them both!"

With that said, she then walks out of the throne room. I clenched my teeth in anger as I kept Gina behind me backing us further away from the guards. Quickly scanning the area, I couldn't find a way for us to escape and I know I can't fight them all. They been training for years under the queen and I haven't even started.

"Remi... I'm scared!" I hear Gina cry as she holds tightly onto me. I continue to scan the area as I then hear growling across the throne room. Looking in the direction, Kago was growling getting the guards attention as I then hear a voice in my head.

"Quickly, jump out the window behind Kago!" The voice sounds familiar but at the moment I'll just obey and figure it out later.

"Jump on my back love!" I told her as she quickly done just that. I quickly as possible ran towards Kago as he then began to growl louder. As soon as I was behind him, I turn seeing him bark letting out a strong gush of wind blowing them back. "Good boy but really? When?"

I glared at him not knowing he had this power but then the voice was in my head again. "Hurry little elzor!"

My eyes widen at that nick name as I then realize who it was. Seeing the guards get back up, I quickly turn and jump crashing the tall window into pieces as I was in the field of the castle. Blasts of their weaponry was being fired as I felt Gina grip tighten. Seeing a ship landing, I knew that was get my away route as I ran towards that direction with Kago following. The back latch open just in time for me and Kago to jump in and the ship to quickly fly off. The latch quickly shut as I breathed out a relif but quickly stood and was about to attack whoever took my mate off my back.

Gina's POV

I squeezed my eyes in pain from the contact of the person who lifted me up from Remi. I heard her growling as she shuffled to her feet. I felt to hot to comprehend anything and was in too much pain.

"Calm down Remi! She is hit and must be taken care of." I hear in their native tongue again not even caring that I couldn't understand anymore. I felt us walking as I was then settled down in a soft like gel surrounding my body. My body quickly relaxes as I then felt numb. My eyes stayed shut as my brain began to fog up causing me to sleep and eventually that was what happen.

Remi's POV

I felt water rush into my eyes as I see the unfamiliar elzor put my mate into a numbing leaf to put her asleep where she couldn't fell any pain. She was bleeding from her left side from where she was hit from the blast. How could I let this happen? She's hurt... she's hurt becuase of me. Why didn't I just kept her on Earth? The tears slipped as my teeth clenched, anger filled me as I couldn't take it anymore. Punching the wall in the little medicare department of the ship, it slowly began to make a large crack.

"Remi?" I felt her hand on my shoulder as I push it off in anger. I stared at the Elzor not knowing who she was and why she saved me.

"Why you saved me? Who are you?" I screamed as tears rushed down my face. "Who are you!?"

"I'm one of your sister's mate, my name is Kathe." she said as my eyes widen.

"Where are they? Where's my elzarens?" I shouted at her crying. Suddenly the medicare door opens revealing two twins I haven't seen in years.

"Glad you're home little elzor!" they said together.

*hopes you likes🤗 put alot of thinking on what I wsnted to happen in this chapter but ik some of you will be pissed and happy all at once. Feel free to comment❤ elzarens also means sisters in their language👌🏽*