Gina's Feelings...

Gina's POV

I don't know why but the new girl has gotten to me more then anyone. Brian hates her after she rejected him which for some odd reason I'm proud of. He's an ass anyways, just like all jockeys around here. He's my ex and of course he decided to cheat on me with some other cheerleader which I can't help to agree she was kinda cute but the innocent type.

The moment I let go of her wrist to let her leave, it felt like the completeness of myself was let go. She hasn't gotten off my mind every since we bumped into each other yesterday and feeling her strong and toned adamant made my knees weak just from standing there.

"Gina!" I heard Claire say my name as her head poke out of the gym's door. "Come on before you get consider skipping!"

Walking back in I was face with no other then Brian and he looked angry as ever. "Why the fuck are you following her for?"

"That's none of your business Brian!" I said back trying to walk past him but he roughly grabbed my wrist.

"Don't even dare speak to me like that Gina!" he said angrily.

"What are you gonna do, Brian? If you forgotten, I'm no longer your girlfriend!" I said out of anger as well. "Now leave me alone for once!"

Walking away towards Claire I rolled my eyes. "Let me guess, he doesn't want you following her?"

"Jealous prick!" I mumbled. How is he gonna be mad because I'm following her but not even my boyfriend.

She laughed at my comment as she crossed her arms. "Are you even gonna give her a chance G? You know she's basically already in love with you."

I thought about Remi as a smiled appeared on my face. There was just something about her that draws me towards her and no matter what, I can't resist the urge to have her. I'm bi but no one actually knows that but Claire.

"I don't know C. There's just something bout her." I say only enough for her to hear.

"Well I say give her a chance, she is hawt G!" she said excitedly shaking her head. "And plus, Brian keeps spreading rumors about her having a... male part so, you should see if it's true!"

Looking at her with a angry look she put her hands up on surrender. "So you want me to fuck her to see if she has a cock or not? What the fuck am I'm gonna do when I found out she does?"

She gave me a puzzled look then started to think. "You should see how it feels? Like if she's good and you're a virgin anyways."

"Wow C!" I said turning my body. "Way to put it out there!"

"You know it sus!" she said jumping up and down as the bell rung. "Well got to go, try getting her number and stop being that stuck up popular girl that everyone knows."

I laughed at her screaming while she runs out, probably towards Mikey her boyfriend. Classes went by fast as Remi only stayed on my mind. She just left without even telling no one, I wonder where she could have gone.

Going to my car because the school day had ended, Claire was already there with her boyfriend sucking faces. "Get a room you two!"

"Just because you ain't got no one, doesn't mean cock block us two G!" Claire said getting in the front seat as Mikey got into the back.

"Ladies no disrespect but I'm a man and we don't like sitting in the back." he said as I hop inside starting the engine.

"Sorry but my car Mike! Meaning girls take front." I said as me and Clare laughed as he began to pout.

"Stop pouting my adorable man!" C said to him which made him pout more. "Let's go G."

I rode them two towards C house then went home myself. As usual no ones home so I make my way upstairs to my room. Not even really bothering taking a shower, I stripped out of my clothing and jump into bed. Rolling on my side, Remi came into my mind. My body grew hot thinking of the time I touched her toned stomach. Curling my body tightly, I bit my bottom lip and shook my head of the thoughts that rose. C was right, I'm a virgin and as much as I want to touch myself as I think of Remi, I didn't know how to. Closing my eyes, I drifted off to sleep still thinking of having Remi in bed with me.

Hearing my alarm, I slowly opened my eyes wanting to close them again to return back to the darkness of comfort. Rising, I went to the bathroom having to go pee. Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed my large boobs were starting to get perky from the cold. Turning on the shower, I jumped in having the heat warm me up quickly. Signing, shower thoughts began to rise into my head as usual.

My father is always on business trips unfortunately which doesn't really give me time to spend with him and sadly my mother passed away giving birth to me. School is honestly the only home I have but the people around me are only strangers who praise to me like I'm some goddess. Remi then popped into my mind making me smile.

Shaking my hair, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me as I then did my usual bathroom routine. Afterwards I gone into my room towards my closet to pick out a dress to wear since I feel kinda nice today. Picking out a dark green one that had some lightness to it, I threw it on as it fitted tightly onto my chest area and flowed out when it reached my hips. The dress matched my eyes well as my hair cascaded down my back in loose bouncy curls. Freckles spotted my high cheeks and my nose but didn't go further than that. I'm glad I'm not one of them people with freckles everywhere on there body but I am happy have them. I quickly threw on my flats and grabbed my phone. I usually have everything in my locker so I don't bring stuff home with me so I continue to make my way outside into my car. Checking that I got everything, I check my review mirror to see Remi walk past towards the way to school and for some odd reason a smile spread across my lips.