She Knows Now

Remi's POV
Pushing me gentle, Gina ran back towards the school. Quickly chasing after her, I began to notice a smell that I love way to much. Stopping, thoughts that shouldn't have rise at the time began to appear into my head. Biting my lip I felt my member began to grow as the lovely scent of strawberries and vanilla toxic my nostrils.

This isn't the time and place for this! I yelled in my head. This isn't good, if I get caught rumors will spread fast.

Looking up, I realized Gina has stopped and was facing me looking concerned but the thought of mating her right here and now was the only thing I could care about. Just what the hell is going on with this scent. Grabbing my phone, I quickly opened it up ready to push on my mother's number but before I could do so, I dropped it.

"Remi! Are you okay?" I heard her say but the scent only seemed to increase as my need for her grew stronger but then the lovely scent I grew attach to vanish out of thin air.

"I-Im fine!" I try saying which came out in a stutter. Trying to stand, she quickly help me up to my feet as her worry look seem to give off the expression that she's about to burst into tears. "Did you not smell that?"

"Smell what Remi? Gosh you scared me!" she said pushing me gently as I began to sniff the air. She begins walking back towards the school building as I followed behind her.

I don't quite understand how she couldn't have smelt that delicious scent. Walking closer to her, I sniff her making sure she doesn't notice. She smelt pleasing as always like the scent I smelled but it didn't make me go into heat and it definitely wasn't strong. Studying Gina more I thought of humans also have pheromones but I never head of mothers saying they had or hadn't.

"Babe?" I said continuing to walk into the school building with her.

"Hmm?" she said glancing my way but continue to walk. I'm pretty sure she is angry of me because I was in heat earlier.

"Does humans have pheromones?" I asked her as she tilts her head to me confusingly.

"Aren't those some type of hormones that gives off a scent to attract mates or what not." she said thinking as her eyes glazed somewhere else.

"Correct." I said impress that she knows of it.

"Kinda cool if we did but no. Us humans don't give off smelly hormones to attract hotties towards us." she said rolling her eyes as we reached the gym doors. We're definitely late which I might be hearing this from mothers when I reach home. "No worries if you're thinking of getting in trouble for being late. I'm a teacher aid so she'll believe me when I say that I pulled you outta last class for papers in the office."

"Thanks love, my apologies for what happen. It wasn't a joke." I said bowing my head upset.

"It's fine Remi. I was just scared that's all." she said holding my head up. Grabbing her hand I gentle place a kiss upon her knuckles. Looking her in her eyes, a smile was spread across her face. "You really are one of a kind."

"Trust me, you'll never find another like me in your world." I said actually being serious but a chuckle left my lips.

"Whatever." she said laughing along as she gently pushed me away. Opening up the gym door we made our way in and into the locker rooms. "I'll go talk to coach."

I nod my head saying ok as I thought it was a good opportunity to change clothing while she's out. Quickly changing into some basketball shorts and a jersey, I left my clothes in a empty locker. Afterwards, Gina came in just in time.

"Coach says we're fine and that we do-don't have to change since there's only twenty minutes left but it seems like you already have." She said looking at me with her eyes a bit widen.

"Oh, my bad! I didn't know so I already changed." I said scratching the back of my head a bit. "Excuse me, I'll just change back in the restroom in the back."

"No you're fine. We're both females you can change here if you like." she said with a blank look.

"Nah it's cool. Just give me a minute please." Grabbing my clothes I went into the back of the locker room where the bathroom was located. Quickly taking off my shirt I put back on my white Mickey Mouse shirt and slipped out of my shorts.

"Remi..." I heard Gina voice as I was pulling up my jeans which startled me, making me slip on the end of the pants leg causing me to fall on my ass.

"Fuck!" I said out loud quickly covering my mouth when I realized I had said a bad word that my mother warned me about. Rubbing the side of my ass Gina quickly came to my side.

"Remi are you ahh... ok? I mean are you ok?" she said as she was on her knees beside me looking below my waist as I notice my pants aren't still up cause her to see a huge budge thro my boxers.

Quickly jumping up as I struggle to pull up my pants and put on my shoes, I nodded. "Yea, I'm fine. I gotta go, sorry!"

Quickly as I could I left the locker room and the gym leaving school period probably with my cheeks being tainted red a bit.

Mothers are so gonna kill me if they hear about this.