Home Sweet Home

Remi's POV

Turning around, I saw the only technology that I have from my home planet and it seems to be as good as new. I wonder why they rebuild it without telling me. This is my ship, the only thing I have left of my home besides Kago.

My hands balled into fist as my nails begin to dig into my palm from anger. I can't believe the scientists hid this from me. I began to walk around it seeing it for the first time in 10 years as if it never had fallen from their sky. No scratch or anything on it from what I can see but if they built it as good as new already then why hasn't it left. Well it wouldn't be able to without an Elzorian in it but I know they could've modified it unless they wanted to keep the technology we have in it.

"Wow!" Gina gasps following behind me while she admires the small pod of mine. "Is this what you came from? When you land here I mean?"

I chuckled staring at the pod once again. "Yes, but technically I had crashed here after I was hit with an astro when returning to my home planet."

She gasps covering her mouth. "Oh my... I'm so sorry Remi! Is your family ok?"

I grinded my teeth knowing that they're aren't but will be soon. "No one was hurt or lost beside me so yes I suppose they are to an instinct."

I felt her hand on my arm which immediately caused me to smile and relax. "You're gonna save your people Remi, I know you will."

I smiled as I pulled her into a hug. "Soon they shall be our people."

"COLD RED. LAB 264. CODE RED. LAB 264."

Both me and Gina broke our embrace covering our ears as the loud alarm continue to go off with red lights flashing. They must have noticed us which means guards will be on their way soon.

"Come on!" I ran to the door with Gina's wrist in my hand as I tapped onto the key panel opening the door. Kago zoomed in excitedly to be back somewhere that's close to home as can be. "I only have one seat in here so stay between my legs!"

I sat down in the seat and buckled in as I pulled Gina onto the floor between my knees keeping her safe as possible. Switching back to my normal self, I turned my pod on.

"Welcome back Remi! Where would you like to go?"

My ship awoken speaking in our native tongue as I missed hearing how it sounded.

"Home."

"If that is what you wish madam."

She began to shake as she rises slowly, hovering from the ground but that's when I heard the bullets hit her.

"We are under attack! Shall I defend Princess Remi?"

"NO! Continue home." I demand in my native tongue knowing I can't hurt the humans.

"As you wish madam."

Since there was no way for me to open the doors of the roof, we'll just have to go through. Ready to push the speed launch button, I held tightly to Gina as she was confuse but knowing she never rode in space she'll most likely get sick too.

"Ready?" I ask her smiling down at her beautiful frame as she then looked up at me confuse.

"What do you mean ready?" Gina asked confusingly as I smirked pushing the button while holding on tight to her small frame.

"Light Travel activated."

She then gave me a fearful looked that I thought was pretty cute but might hear from her later. The ship was then blasted into light and not seconds later blast out of light near my home planet.

Breathing harshly, she hits my thigh as I continue to chuckle. Kago seeing the sight of home got him excitedly to bark and jump around the pod as if a party was held here.

"Arrival of destination in approximately 5 minutes."

That caughts Gina attention as she looks out the pod's front window seeing space and as well as my large home planet. I, myself, have seen this scene many times before but seeing it in over 10 years made me feel as I too was surprised of the sight.

The blue sun shined greatly uponed my world giving it the light and nutrients it needs to survive. Stars were clustered all around the planet making sure that a galaxy was shown at night and even during the day. Elzoria was mostly filled with colorful plants and great animals to keep the planet balance but until I get upon ground, I won't know what's left of it. Hopefully there are still many of my people walking upon our ground theirself and hopefully Elzo is doing ok.

We continue to get closer to the atmosphere as I look at Gina wondering if she'll be able to breath in our air. Unbuckling my belt, I got up from the chair feeling my cramp tail in my jeans wanting to stretch. Going to a cabinet, everything in here is hand sensory for it to open so there's no way they got into anything.

I put my palm onto the cabinets as it then slides open revealing a breathable mask. Grabbing it, I gave it to Gina. "Keep this on until I know for sure you'll be able to breath here. Your body might be light on my planet so don't worry and it'll be a little warmer here as well."

She nods grabbing onto the mask then slipping it on. She takes a deep breath the moment it was on then smile. "Wow, the air is so fresh. How? There's no tank connected to give me air, it's just a mask."

"Our tech here is incredible compare to the ones on Earth. All our tech actually depends on the being's knowledge and experience of it. You know how to breath, the tech in the mask is connected to you the moment you put it on so it gave you the ability to breath." I explained grabbing a knife cutting a hole in my jeans for my tail to be free. Once it was, I stretched it out feeling balanced again.

"Preparing to land in 15 seconds."

She slowly began to lower herself in the atmosphere of our home planet until a blast was fire, knocking us down fast.

*another chapter for you guys. Enjoy and comment on what you think.❤*