Elzo

*ok heres another one lovelies but I'll like to inform you that the words that looked like this will be in zorian which is the native tongue of the Elzorians! Again enjoy this chapter as i tried really super hard on it😭❤*

Gina's POV

The ship was shaking and falling fast from the sky from whatever we was hit by. Remi was knocked down on the floor as Kago pulls on her shirt trying to help her up faster.

"Gina! In the seat and fasten the seat belt!" she yells towards my way as I quickly done as told as I see her run towards me.

From behind she wrapped her arms around me to keep me close to the back of the seat as possible. On impact, the ship crashes into the ground flipping over a couple times until it interupts into a striking stop.

"Why is it that I always have to crash and not land on a fucking planet!" I heard Remi yell from behind me as she slowly unbinds me from her grasp. The pod was now dented badly and I can see the smoke from the window.

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS SHOWING IMMEDIATELY!" I heard but couldn't understand as it was speaking in the tongue of whatever Remi and this ship speaks in.

"Come and stay behind me ok?" I nod to her as Kago then whimpered from a corner as he pawed himself our way. "Stay calm boy. Do not attack unless demand."

He barkes understanding the command I assume. I quickly unbuckle the seatbelt as I stumbled off the seat. Luckly not one scratch was placed on me and neither Remi.

Remi starts to walk towards the exit as I follow close behind with Kago by her side. Once the door opens, she quickly rose her hands up and the air and I followed suit. We walked slowly out towards the dark pod and into light on blueish and green grass it seems. I heard a few gasps probably because of me but I also stared wide eyed at the strange beings. All were some shade of red with a long, short or no tail at all but all were females too. All hair was black but different and as if they're skin was dipped in stars just as Remi's was. It truly was amazing to discovers such beautiful creature but not only that, they're world behind was as if I was in a movie in time of the future. Buildings were metal like shiny and so beautiful. Different tunnels was connecting the buildings together making it seem as if it was a transportation tube of some sort. What made it more beautiful was the red looking vines that wrapped around them as if it give the city life itself. I wonder what the vines connects to as the root was driven into the ground.

"Who are you and what is that thing behing you?" One of the red people said in their native tongue pointing a gun towards us. There also was many more around us, surronding us in a circle. I wish I could understand their language, it'll be more easier for me in this situation.

"Don't speak or move unless I say so." Remi turns her head whispering to me. She then turns it back facing her people dress in armor of sort. "I is the princess of Elzoria, daughter of Niahna and Mia, I am Remi!"

All the ladies begin to whisper to themselves as some even gasp with me not even understanding why. "Princess Remi was lost over 10 years ago, those who know should know the rule never to speak of her!"

"I do not know because I was not here! My name shall ring again on my land, now take me to the queen guards!" Remi yelled in her native language.

"You is one of us and you shall see the queen as requested but the creature behind you is an invader and must be kill." The one who spoke the entire time stated bulking the gun towards me but even I knew it was bad by the way Remi's body tense. I knew I was scared but now I feel ready to piss myself.

Remi's POV

I let out a large hiss towards my people. They shall not kill my mate or even lay a hand on her. "She stays with me! I shall take the fault if the queen gets angry but until then, NO ONE touches her!"

I recieved an odd look from my people as the general raises and eyebrow. "Suit yourself you fake, you might've been gone for awhile but the queen has change. She'll kill you for speaker of her lost daughter and kill the invader behind you!"

Kago begins to growl angrly as the words of the general. "Stay."

He silents himself quickly and stares deadly at the one who threatened to hurt us. "Now take me to the queen!"

She tips her head to demand us to follow. I let my hands down slipping one into Gina's noticing she was sweating. "Are you okay love?"

All she did was nod quickly as I knew she wasn't but I'll protect her from anything. No one here will touch her, not even my elzo.

We continue to follow them as they lead us into a aircraft. Gina sat close to me scared of the others who sat around us keeping their eyes on her. Kago sat at our feet rubbing his head on Gina's leg to calm her. I wrap my arm around her in a protective way hissing loudly at the guards causing them to tisk and look away. I felt her shiver underneath my arms which made me think if I had only brought her for selfish reasons instead of keeping her safe because clearly I had put her in more danger.

"Remi?" I heard her whisper softly.

"Yes my love?" I answered her as the guards looks our way confusingly. They do not know the human language so they won't understand what we speak of.

"I am safe, right?" she asks with fear in her voice.

"Always my queen. We are going to see my elzo who would be like a father in your world but as you see we are all females. We would all be females in your would besides of our different genitals but here they are two types. An elzor or elzar. I myself is an elzor, we have the male genitals as the elzars has the female ones. That is how we are able to reproduce."

She nods, lying on my shoulder as she takes in the information. I look upon her face still seeing fear but she seemed to had calmed down some.

Not long afterwards, the ship begins to land into the garage of the large castle that I use to call home. Once it parked, the back panel open as the guards begin forcing us out. I held onto Gina's hand tightly making sure no one was touching her. Soon after walking about 10 minutes we arrived at the door of the throne room.

"Good luck with that creature and yourself you fake!" the general whispered in my ear laughing as she opened up the large doors. Their sat my elzo with a look that could kill as it was aimed straight at me.

"Greeting elzo!" I said as her face expression then went shockingly into fear.