Not Alone

Remi's POV
I didn't bother to go home after I left school. Mothers would be wondering why I was home anyways which at the moment I really don't want them to know about Gina knowing about my male rod.

Patting myself down I realize my phone wasn't no where on my body. Remembering that I had drop it when I went into heat, I shrugged my shoulders. Great another reason why my mothers are gonna kill me.

I was walking around some type of places that's maybe a mile or two from school when I say this interesting colorful place. Curious as I scan the building I began to find myself making my way into the colorful bricks. The path inside was dark but before I could think of anything else, bright lights flicker on and off in different colors blinding my eyes. Not even noticing the people who were bouncing and dancing around before one had bumped into me causing me to fall. Quickly getting up, I push thro the crowd of dancing bodies til I found a sitting arrangement in front of a free space of drinks. Sitting down, breathing heavily as my nerves kicked in a woman behind the counter began to tap my shoulder catching my attention.

"Huh?" I responded as I was faced with the same big yellow eyes as mine.

"Want a... oh goddess!" she said as a shock of surprise was written on her face. "Brian handle it from here!"

"Alright ma'am!" I heard a man yell back who doesn't seem to be in his thirty's yet.

"You!" she points at me as I looked at her confusingly. "Come with me."

She begins walking out from the small isolated place she was in, into weaving around the crowds of people. I followed trying to keep up with her fast stepping but before I realized it I was in a small office it seems. There was a desk that was neat and organized as well as the file cabinets and book shelves the lined the wall. A sofa was also turned vertically in front of her desk. Paying attention to her arrangement of the room I didn't notice where she had gone to before I realized the connection of my species in my head.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I heard the voice as I turned around to see the woman facing me. She had black long hair like me but her head was full of hair as her skin tone was darker then mine. Our height was pretty much the same and so was our body like.

"You are an elzorian?" I said it more like a question as her eyes glare at me. "I have not learn the ability to communicate through brain waves."

"Who are you and why are you here?" she asked again in more of a harsh tone as she began to walk around me watching my ever move.

"I thought I was the only Elzorian here!" I said excitedly. "You must have came for me sent by my family correct?"

"Come for you? Why in the world would you even be here?" she asked confusingly.

"It was not by choice. I crashed here as a youngin about ten years ago." I answered.

"Ten years ago..." she whispered trailing off as her eyes widen. She quietly knelt down onto one knee. "My apologies princess Remi for my utterly disrespect but I have not know it was you."

"Stand and you are fine... but if you are not here for me then why are you here?" I ask.

"After your disappearance of princess Remi and the welcoming home of your family, Queen Mia had unfortunately died because of the ache in her heart of the lost of you that her beloved Queen Niahna couldn't have fill. After the queen's death she grew quite depress and distant with all of our people, even Princess Kiara and Tiara. She then began to harshly banish many Elzorians off of Elzoria that makes one tiny mistake..." she trails off then continues. "which is how I ended up here. Seven years ago I made a new life on Earth as Katrina."

The story of the afterwards of my disappearance scarred me. Elza was dead and I never even got to tell her bye. Elzo has gone so deep into her mind, she forgot what it means to be queen. My sisters...

"What about Kiara and Tiara? Where are my sisters?" I ask almost in tears.

"I'm sorry my princess but no one knows. After your Elzo changed... your sisters disagreed with her ways making the queen angry threatening that she'll kill their lovers if they displease her. Afterwards your sisters and their mates went into hiding never to be seen again." Katrina answered as I could hear the sadness croak her voice.

Sliding down against her desk, tears leaked out of my eyes as I brought my knees up to my chest. What have I done? I have to find a way there....

"Where is your pod? You must have had one to come here." I said quickly getting up.

"The queen had set a timer on it for when it had landed on whatever planet it chose that it'll self destruct once the Elzorian is at least ten feet from it. She never wanted us to come back to Elzoria." she said nervously.

"Ugghhh!" I said frustrated. Elzo what in the goddess has your mind went to. Starting to walk away out of her office, I was stopped by a hand gripping onto my wrist.

"Princess what are you planning to do?" she said obviously scared as I glared at her.

"I need to find a way back to Elzoria." I said right above a whisper.

"Be careful, there are humans who seek to find us." I looked at her confusingly.

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head. "What humans?"

Looking around as if she was scared that someone was watching us she began to talk in a low voice. "Seven years ago when I landed here it wasn't secretly. I was on the first page of newspaper for a whole year before things started to calm down but even before that happen a group of men decided to catch what they saw that day. Luckily I was able to disguise myself but no Elzorian can go a very long time disgusting their self. While I slept in the woods a dozen of those men appear out of nowhere capturing me..."

I notice her voice seemed scared as if she was reliving the memory. Going to her, I placed my hand on her shoulder as her teary eyes stared at me. "What did they do to you?"

"They tortured me horribly and I still have the scars of the whippings that they gave me because I wouldn't undisguised myself. Eventually I had pushed their limits and then they wanted to... mated with me." tears welled up in her eyes as they slowly released. "They untied me at that time giving me a chance to use the last bit of strength I had left to escape"

She began to sob as she covered her face. I pulled her into my embrace rubbing her back silently as the terror of humans run thro my head.

"They'll al-always be l-looking for me princess."