Toka

*WHOP WHOP! 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT!😍 I COULDN'T JUST STOP SO HERE'S ANOTHER ONE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN SO PLEASE AND I MEAN PLEASE ENJOY❤❤❤*

Tiara's POV

It felt so great to be back in my own skin, I thought stretching out my tail and twitching my ears. Yes, great indeed. Remi has skills to have been hidden in that skin for so many years. I was in the ship's deck as Kathe and Kiara was looking up the island that we'll need to go to to save our elzorea's mate.

I made my way to the medical department wanting to check on Remi since she has not been out there since we arrived back. I stopped at the doors entrance to see her hovering over the coma leaf staring at her mate. I weakly smile knowing how it feels to fear if one mate dies but I also know how it feels once one mate dies and I do not wish that upon my great little elzorea.

I walked towards her as I stood by her staring at her mate's body. She was indeed a beautiful creature and one I have never seen before and I have seen many different species besides our own.

"I believe she is strong little elzo. She will make it if she has been pushing through this far." I said as I took Remi's hand in mine reassuring her but she faces me with only guilt in her eyes.

"I can not help but blame myself Tiara. I was selfish to bring her along but they knew. They knew she was my mate and I was afraid they'll do something to her but it I who did something to her instead." Remi cried out as tears spilled from her eyes.

"This is not your fault, you did not cause that wound and was only doing what you must to protect her Remi. Do not beat yourself up for something you had no control of." I spoke softly to her wiping her tears.

She looks back at her mate and smiles a little. "I'm sorry, I just can't help but blame myself for her pain."

I created a small smile myself. "It's alright to feel that way. I too was in this position."

She faces me as the memories flood my brain. "Her name was Toka and a guard at our castle...

*flashback*

"Princess, what are you doing here my love?" Toka asks as she wore her armor proudly no matter the queen's madness towards her kingdom. "The queen will be upset to see me with you on duty."

"Elzo would be upset no matter if you weren't on duty my love." I said kissing her passionately. She smiles against the kiss as her hands fell to my hips. "It's not right what she's doing my love."

She grinds her teeth looking away. "I agree but I am a guard and can not disobey. It is treason from the laws she had made in creation."

I lower my head as my tail fell between my legs. "I know but I can not agree with how she runs our kingdom no longer. Are people are hurting and needs a ruler to lead them, not pull them into their deaths."

Her eyebrow raise in confusion. "What do you mean by death princess?"

"She has banish too many Toka. Our planet is losing it's life without the aid of our people." I said stating our main issue that our scientist have concluded. "Soon, our planet's core will die and there will be nothing of us. We have to fix it before it's to late."

My love nod as she agreed. "This must come to the queen's attention and if she do not listen princess.... I will be by you and princess Kiara's side to overthrow the throne."