Kiss of Language

*Hello ladies, gentlemen, and others. Hopefully you guys kinda like the chapter, had a little trouble with it flowing to the next scene that's already planned out so hopefully I can get that out to you guys sooner than later❤
I'll also like to apologize for the slow updates😖 I'm behind in some classes and it's taking most of my time to catch up. Please understand that I am trying and I too have a busy life☺️ Enjoy... hopefully!*

Gina's POV

The purple liquid tasted juicy but had a hit of medicine in it from the aftertaste. It certainly was better then cough syrup so I wasn't going to complain especially since I felt zero pain from my side. I check if I was magical healed by this potion but the wound was bandage. Underneath the bandage as if struck my lighting, the green poison flowing through my veins brightly glowed on my pale skin.

Remi picked me up and helped me onto her back since she didn't trust me to walk which was okay because I didn't trust myself. Her tail began to help me which tickle but I clench tighter to her. Her body was warm and it smelled nice. Her scent wasn't earthy besides of the vanilla I can smell from her. I then felt her limbs began to shift a little as I open my eyes to see her dark caramel skin.

"You'll have to shift into some human skin like me." Remi said directly to the other red beings in the room which looked quite confused for some reason. The way they dress made me blush seeing all three of their chests. The twins had golden nipple piercings and a belly one as well like Remi had which must mean they're royalty. "It's not hard, I'm sure you have learn to shift before."

"Not into her" the one in the long white lab coat said pointing to me. I coward down into Remi's back hopefully I wasn't causing any trouble.

"Just try so we can get moving!" Remi hissed at the three as the only one who bowed was the one wearing a lab coat.

The three all closed there eyes as I seen their face began to concentrate. Soon they all shift into... me. Every three looked just like me with a different height and the same black hair they have.

"Not into her." Remi had said which was still unknown to me. The three groaned getting frustrated I assume. The three concentrated again as the they shift into different people this time. The one wearing the lab coat kept with my skin tone with the same black short hair she had. One of the twins went with Remi's skin tone and also kept with the long curly hair she had as the other went with the same and kept with her long straight hair. "Good now time for the language part."

Remi went to the three of them gave them each a kiss on the lips as I began to blush and grip tighter onto her. Noticing my feelings was getting into the way, I began to pout as the only kissed we share was barely one. "Don't be jealous love, a kiss is the share of language."

I still pout as she took me off her back, and gave me a deep kissed that I sunk into but feeling a weird breeze through my mouth caught me off guard as it then attacked my throat. She pulls away then smirks at me. "See, wasn't that kiss more real?"

I gasped in amazement as I was able to understand what she was saying. "How?"

"I said a kissed is the share of language. You'll be able to understand us but won't be able to speak it until you get the hang of it." she said as I nod. She positions me back on her back as she looked at the three who was now speaking English trying to get the hang of it just as I would with there's. Only difference is that they were speaking it fluently. "Ready?"

All there nod as I waved to see if they'll respond. I haven't technically introduce myself or know they're names. The three smile sweetly, as they wave back bowing they're heads. "Greetings Princess Gina."

I shocking widen my eyes and clench a little to Remi feeling her smirk. "Get use to it love because our people will soon bow down to you with that name. Now that we're good, we're going to need shirts for y'all."

The three tilt there head in confusion again which makes me think of there actually triplets. They're too much in union as it also starts to get annoying.

I heard barking as I look down to see Kago at Remi's feet. "Hi Kago!"

He barks happily at me then whines as he rubs his body against Remi's leg. "No Kago, Gina is hurt."

He whines more which made the cute stitch like creature more adorable then before.

"We..." one of the twins began to say as she then smacks her lips getting use to the English language. "Ah.. we're bout to land."

"Great, where exactly?" Remi asked her.

"The exact location you put in, just like said we're still covered in the invisibility cloat to go undetected." the twin with straight hair answered. "Where will we be heading to exactly?"

All eyes landed on me as Remi head even moved to the side to see me in the corner. "Um.. I... I don't know. GG Nami never said an exact location where to find my Grandmama. I thought she died but Nami said she's still alive."

"Nami?" the short hair said in surprise. "Nami was the most brilliant explorer with the mind of a researcher. She recovered many planets beyond our galaxy and helped us get along with many other species with the help of her research. She cured thousands of planets that were on the blink of death. Her love of exploring caused her to help those in need but one day after an exploration she came back so happy and left faster then she arrived. Ever since then, she's never been seen."

"Now I remember.... my Elzo grant her that wish. She grant her the wish to be with her mate." I said now realizing it. "Her... her mate was human."

"Yes, I am part Elzoran..." I said as the short hair girl laughed.

"We knew that, I'm surprised if you ever been to the medical center that they didn't send you to some lab emergency. You have the same type of blood as we do. Double ZX." she said as she held a small tube of my blood. "It's quite noticable but your human blood does a good job clearing that up."

Shock I began to stuttered. "You.. you already knew?"

Remi chuckled. "Don't be so surprised love, it's more shocking to you then us but that does explain the sweet smell I get hard from."

I blushed hiding my face, hitting her back softly as she continue to chuckle. The short labby girl joined in. "I know that feeling all to well."

"Kathe!" the straight one announcingly shouted her name as she too was blushing. Remi, the curly hair and Kathe continues to laugh more harder.

Kago begins growling at the opening, which stopped all our laughs as he then barked. Out of no where a blue disk came out of his mouth and spread into some opening... a portal actually. Me and Remi both looked shock as the other three began to praise him. He happily begins jumping on his hind legs.

"You and these secrets." Remi said rolling her eyes as she goes to the portal. "Well let's see where Kago is leading is. Afterwards, I'll say let's check Gina's grandelzo's grave. I remember Elza telling us when we visit grandelzo that there's always a dying message on their death vein."

All three of them nod as we all slip into the portal one by one. I held tightly on to her not knowing what to come.