Ancestry

*hope ya love this one because I loved writing it. If ya get confuse with the background, feel free to comment and I'll try explaining it as simple as I can. NOW let's get this book back on its feet!!!❤📖*

Gina's POV

Everything hurts, everything was foggy, what happened? Finally opening my eyes, bit by bit, I was in a plane white area. Nothing but whiteness surrounded me as I begin to grow fearful. I pinch myself knowing this has to be a dream but I wince only from the pain. What's going on?

Getting up slowly I held tightly to myself as I begin to take small steps forward. Nothing was here, it was absolutely blank.

"Well what do you think is suppose to be here child?" I turn around to see one of Remi's people. Remi? Oh my, I hope she's okay, I can't remember anything. "Remi is fine my dear but it is you who is not."

I tilt my head confuse. "What do you mean? Who are you and why are you here?"

She nods to my side as I look down seeing blood stain through my shirt. I gasp lifting it up to see a terrible large wound right underneath my ribs. As if it is poison, green deadly like veins starting from the wound begin to spread across my body. "What the.."

"Calm down, you are in severe condition and will die soon if your mate and that doctor doesn't figure out how to help you." she said. She wore a flow like skirt and had such beautiful skin like Remi's. Instead of piercings tho, she had a pitch black tattoo of a crescent on her chest with and arrow diagonally across it.

"Who are you? Do you know me?" I ask tilting my head as she then disappear then appear in front of me causing me to step back a bit.

"I am Nami and I am your great great Elzama" she said making me widen my eyes. I shook my head not believing it.

"Stop lying to me, I have seen picture of my great grandmothers and none of them looked like you." I said.

"Well of course they don't child. I was in human form." she said. "It's not a miracle that you found love at first sight with the dear Princess Remi."

"Are you telling me, I'm part elzorian?" I ask tilting my head.

"You are indeed, and so was your elza and your elzoma and her elza." she put her hand on my cheek rubbing her thumb underneath my eye. "The glint of bright yellow stones proves that."

My mother always said my yellow stones were beautiful. I moved her hand off my cheek and backed away confused. "Why didn't my mother tell me?"

"As you see my child, you are barely noticable as an Elzorian. It's safer that way, your mother had more common characteristics like more yellow in the eyes. Her ears were more cat shape and she developed pheromones just like you but Kima, your elzoma kept it a secret from her wanting to keep her safe. So even your mother had no idea who she really is." she explained. "On the other hand your elzoma was able to shift like us but with a bit of complications because of her human side. Her elza was perfect and also my elzar but I had to hide her and tell her to keep her identity before my death."

"Death?!?" I shouted fearfully as she nod. "How did you even get here?"

"I was an explorer my child. Once I had discover this planet, I was indeed memorize of such wonderful species that lies here. After staying a bit, I found my mate who was human. No one knew that the our species could mate with others. I am the first known being to have a mate outside our species. After I got granted permission to stay here with my mate by Remi's own Elzo, we felled deeply in love so I showed him my true form. He accepted me but a bit to much and before I realized it, it was too late." her eyes held tears in them as I look away. My family is rich because of her mate and now I get to know why but I have a feeling it's a bad one. "Your great great grandfather betrayed me. After I gave birth to my elzar, Fina and she was old enough to at least walk, he trapped me into a cage in a lab and done many experiments on me. Eventually the word was out that an alien exists and all scientists wanted me. Luckily I escaped and took Fina with me. I hid her dark and deep in a forest as we stay there until she was 1548 hues. That was when they had found us, I gave her the opportunity to escape as her father himself killed me and dragged me back to the lab half dead."

I covered my mouth. "But.. why?"

"I have learned that some humans greed is greater then love. He is only human and did not feel the same connection as I. After he passed, my elzar took control of his laboratory." the word laboratory hit me as I remember that Remi's parents work at a laboratory. Fear grew over me. "Your specions are correct. The same laboratory that Remi basically grew up in, is the same one I died in."

I gasp falling back not wanting to believe it. My parents no longer own that lab as they sold it to give all their profit from it to me. That's when they left to do business trips around the world for more money.

"Wake me up please, I have to get back to Remi!" I said desperately wanting to tell her the truth. Her parents... those people are using her.

"I don't have that ability. You are in a coma leaf, without it you'll be in great pain but your body will soon die Gina." I widen my eyes at that.

"What do you mean?" I ask scared.

"The leaf is slowing down the poison that's going through you and healing the wound bit by bit buts it's not enough." she said sadly as I felt tears come to my eyes knowing I'm going to die soon. "There's a way to save you Gina, but you must find your elzoma. She'll tell you what to do."

"Grandmama died three years ago." I stated confusingly.

"Death is such an easy thing to play on you humans." she smiles then press her hand on my chest. "This will be painful my child. I love you!"

A deep pain course through me as I screamed closing my eyes tightly.

Cold metal through my wet closed made me feel freezing as I opened my eyes painfully wide. "Re-Remi?"

Remi quickly came into view as my upper body was lifted onto her knees. Her tears splashed onto my body as she held me tight. "I am so sorry baby, please forgive me."

She spoke in her native tongue which I couldn't comprehend but I knew she was sorry for what had happen to me. I lifted my hand to hers gripping it. "It's okay but... we need.... to go back.... earth."

The words came out in gasps as I was getting very weak but my side no longer was in pain. My insides felt like they were on fire as I knew it was the poison.

"Okay baby, we're going." She said as I felt my vision blurred once again.

"Put her back in the leaf! Her vitals are weaking by the second." I heard someone say in their language as Remi lifted me up and I felt the gel substance surround me again.

"I loves you Gina, don't leave me okay?" I heard Remi say as I felt my heart pound a bit stronger with that phrase. Her arms were being taking away from under me as I missed the little warmth they had.

"Lab.. labora... Re... sorry..." no longer fighting the drug that sunk into my skin, darkness grew as once again I was gone.