After School Talk

Gina's POV

"What are you talking bout Remi? I never texted you last night." I said as I gave her a confuse look. She gave me one back as she pulled out her phone and while she was obviously going through out messages, I decided to check out her outfit even tho no matter what she wears, she still looks incredible sexy. She was wearing a short sleeve shirt that was kinda tight showing her toned arms and the imprint of her abs. Her pants were skinny jeans but not really tight on her but it fitted her frame well and it's kinda good that it did since she did had a... extra part. 

"Then who was texting me this?" she asked showing me her phone. The time was at one in the morning which I was definitely asleep so no doubt that Clair did that. Rolling my eyes, I laughed as I pushed her phone away. 

"That was Clair and I wonder why she wanted me to stay after school with her." I answer as she just stared at me. 

"Claire?" she basically growled at me but softly. 

"Chill Remi, she's my best friend and trust me as much as I love her, she's only a sister to me." I said looking up at her. She smiled to the sound of that as she embraced me.

"Good because you are mine and as much as I loves you need to tell you something." she said as she pulled away looking at me in the eyes. Hey yellow eyes were always beautiful and magnificent to me but I can't believe she just said she loves me, we're not even dating. I felt my cheeks get hot as I bow my head but I did wonder what she had to tell me. 

"What is it that you have to tell me Remi." I ask looking back up but this time she didn't make eye contact. 

"Meet me after school, I must take you somewhere." she whisper as I heard the pain in her own voice. My anxiety began to go hay wire as I quickly clinched onto her not wanting her to leave. I felt connected to her and I don't know what she planning but I know I don't want her to leave and for some reason I knew she wasn't but that doesn't stop my mind from thinking it. "Meet me after school, I promise I'll be there." 

With that said, she unwrapped my arms and kissed my tears, then walked into the building leaving my by myself. Wiping my eyes, I felt as if I didn't cry at all as the dry stroke hurt my lids. Walking back in myself, I sat down across from Claire where I was seated before. She squealed in excitement, as if there was something to be excited for.

"So what happen? Did you guys kiss? Is it official?" she blurted but I kept my eyes on the table. She must have notice because the questions stopped coming then the table stopped shaking. "What's wrong G?"

"....She wants to talk after school," I said still not looking up.

"And...?"

"she didn't seem very happy bout it." I said wanting to cry more but I knew if I felt weak in front of them all then my reputation will be over.

Remi's POV

I don't know what I have to do yet in order to have her and as well protect her from who ever is hunting us Elzorians but mates shouldn't lie to one another. I have to tell her the truth eventually and I know if she actually is my mate then she wouldn't run. Going to my last class of the day, I patiently waited for the lesson to be over really wanting Gina. It's been harder to keep her out of my mind every day that passes not that I don't mind. Just I know that eventually, if not sooner, my urge to mate with her will become to strong to handle and there have been past Elzorians who have lost control and harm their mate for the wait.

Dozed off, the bell then rung waking my up. I wasn't in a rush but quickly I made my way put finding the exit out of school. I waited leaning on a pillar for her to come out the front doors eventually seeing her with the friend she's always with who I'm guessing is this Claire. She spotted me out and gave her friend a hug goodbye and began to make her way over but never looked up from the ground. She stopped in front of me with her head bow so I placed two fingers underneath her chin and raised her head while she looked up at me. 

"Why look down beautiful, your crown will fall if you do." I said which made her smile as well did I. "Now lets go, I have something to show you." 

Grabbing her hand, I led her towards her car opening the driver's door for her. Mother never taught me to drive and didn't want to either so Gina will have to. She slipped in the seat as I quickly got into mine as well. "We're heading to my house and no worries, my mothers aren't home."

"Okay." she said starting up the engine as she started towards my home. Not long we was in front of my house, as I told her to wait in the car. I quickly unlocked the door and made my way to my room where I opened the door to see Kago spread out on my bed. I swear, he could sleep through an entire storm if he could. Snapping my fingers he quickly woke up and began to jump around my body excited to see me. 

"Calm down boy we have a friend over and I promise, you'll like her." I said ruffling his fur as he began to heave with his tongue out. His big eyes went wide as if he already knew who it was. Taking out my phone, I began to text her. 

R - you can come up now