Texts

Remi's POV

My mothers were pretty upset with each other so they haven't been on good terms. Mom slept on the couch while mother slept in their room. I can tell they miss each other tho because every time when they're in the presence of one another they're eyes seems to show a million emotions that they're mouths don't tell.

I stayed in my room must of the time playing with Kago trying not to be a bother. Laying in bed, I grabbed my phone as Kago laid beside me sleeping. Seeing the number I saved from yesterday I began to text her.

R- greetings beautiful

I didn't get a response quickly which seems normal since she doesn't know who this is. Taking a ten minute nap I heard my phone vibrate beside me.

G- who are you?

Tilting my head to the side, a grinned appeared onto my face as I chuckled. Not think of telling her, I did what the humans call pranking or some sort.

R- who else would call you beautiful ?

This time, it didn't take long for her to text back.

G- now that I think about it, lots would

I chuckled at her response and continue to respond.

R- well who would mean it?

G- ehh... idk why don't you tell me?

R- i'm trying to avoid doing that

G- I notice

I didn't get a chance to respond before she had texted me back.

G- so Remi, why did you sneak your # in my phone?

I couldn't help but chuckle as well as tilt my head at the weird icon.

R- what does the # mean?

G- lolz it means number

Ahh... that did make sense now that I know. My phone buzzed again.

G- you're weird ya know? Like you come from another planet🤗

R- what if I did??

I bit my lip waiting for the answer as my nerves bounced around.

G- you're one hot alien then😍

I laughed at that but I soon stopped hearing my bedroom door open. Quickly shutting off my phone I looked up to see mother in the doorway.

"Yes mother?" I said sitting up as Kago rolled over on his back.

"How you holding up little one?" she asked as she sits on the edge of my bed.

"Mother I am taller then you. When will I no longer be titled that?" I ask as she chuckled.

"To me you'll always be the same little red elzorian I met ten years ago." she said as her smile and eyes showed love. "You seem to be busy with your phone lately which is uncommon."

I quickly made up a lie not wanting her to be upset that I was speaking to Gina. "I have found the passion in the human games you Earthlings have invented on electronics."

She gave me a look then leaned in and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Alright love. Dinner will be ready at seven so be down then."

"Ok mother." I answered as she was ready to get up and leave but I spoke before then. "Mother?"

"Yes?" she answered turning around facing me.

"You and Mom will soon be... ok right?" I said unsure of the right words to use. She smiles with sadness in her eyes as she comes back and sits down besides me. Taking her arm she wrapped it around me and leaned me into her chest. Feeling comfortable I sank into her warmth.

"Your mother and I had our differences but we'll always work them out and reunite. Red, I realize I was wrong. You are as normal as we are and I want you to be happy as anyone else is." she said hugging me tight. "Just be careful my little red."

I smiled and hugged her back. "I am always careful mother."

With that we unlock our hug and she left to probably check on the food. Laying back down, Kago pawed his way towards me and decided to lay on my chest. He gave me that sneaky look as I ruffled his fur.

"I'm not gonna do anything!" I rolled my eyes knowing what my zelfer was thinking. A zelfer and it's owner usually has a bond and if that bond is loyal and hard as a rock they become to know each other a little too well. My phone vibrated against the bed distracting me from Kago.

G- sorry did I say something wrong

R- of course not. Apologizes is mine, my mother had walked in

G- oh... well ok gtg so I'll see you tomorrow

I tilt my head a gtg which doesn't seem to ring a bell but I'll ask tomorrow I presume.

R- good evening and I'll see you tomorrow as well

Throwing my phone down, I looked at Kago giving me a look again. Pushing his head I shook my head. How will I ever get Gina out my mind? Curling in a ball, my tail twirl itself in the air playing with itself.

"Food Red!" I heard mother called as I got up and stretched. I was pretty much naked with only boxers and a sports bra on as my tail stretched itself freely. Puffing my hair out a bit with my hand, I began to make my way downstairs.

Mothers seem to be fine now as I watch Mom held her close as mother sat on her lap. "Seems conflict has been resolved."

"Yes it has and there is spaghetti on the stove sweetie." mother said as I open the refrigerator to grab some water.

"I'm fine for now actually but I wouldn't mind taking some to school with me tomorrow. School lunches aren't that great honestly." I said taking a drink as they both chuckled. I smiled at their happiness. "What's funny?"

"Nothing love. Go head up to bed, you have school in the morning." mom said as mother nodded.

"Yes Mom. Night mothers!" I said heading back upstairs with a bottle of water.

"Night Red, loves you!" They both said in sync that I shook my head at. Opening my room and laying down, Kago curled into a ball beside me snoring his way back to sleep. Following him, I too made my way into a sleeping state.