Baby

Remi's POV
Kago continues to lick my face trying to wake me up for the tenth time. Pushing his face away once more, I gave up and sat up in bed. Looking at my alarm clock on my nightstand it read 6:24am. I signed and swung my legs to the side of the bed to stand and stretched. Giving Kago an evil glare, he was spread out on my bed snoring peacefully asleep. I rolled my eyes knowing he just wanted the bed to his self. What a selfish zelfer he was.

I usually I don't get up til 7:30 since school starts at 8:25 but since Kago wanted to keep someone up, may as well began to get ready. Grabbing my phone, I notice I had a message.

G- good morning Remi, can I pick yu up if yu don't mind? I notice yu walk to school everyday.

I chuckled at her question and the fact she knows I walk to school, she must not live far I assume.

R- sure, pick my up around 8 at 222 Laboratory Ave

Yes that's the name of my street which my Mother's has bought before I had even crashed here. They said that their higher ups had given to them as a gift which are people who actually owns the whole lab itself. I never meet them and I have meet plenty of scientists throughout my life here.

After entering my bathroom, I turned on some steamy hot water using my tail as I began to undress. Completely naked, I stepped underneath the cascading water having the water relax my muscles. Getting my hair and body wet, I began to wash off but the thought of Gina joining me made me stop and bite my lower lip. Shaking my head to rid of the thoughts I quickly finished and rinsed.

The thought of Gina continues to stay as I felt a pull at my heart that left my eyes to water. Raising my hand towards my aching chest I clenched it hard only for the pain to quickly disappear as fast as it came. Never feeling the type of pain before I let it go maybe thinking it was all in my head. Doing my usual bathroom routine, after finishing I went back into my room to look for clothes.

My phone on my bed buzzing once I enter my room not even budging the tired zelfer that laid near it.

G- ok see ya then

Throwing my phone back down on my bed, I go back to my closet as shift into the human skin. My tail disappear and my red skin became a caramel color like always as I threw on some boxers and a sports bra. Going through my closet, I found some black jeans with zippers all over them and a white long sleeve shirt that had a child cartoon on it of what humans call the Mickey Mouse.

Checking the time it was 7:36, so throwing on some white air Nike's and a white belt, I grabbed my phone and ruffled Kago's fur. Going to his little corner that he never stays in, I made sure he had water and food. Leaving my room, I made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, I grabbed some water and spotted Mother's spaghetti she had made last night. Getting a bowl, I pack a lot in there thinking I could possibly share with Gina if she likes some. Finishing with that, I turned on the coffee machine as I jugged my water down. I waited patiently for it to finish while I grabbed me a mug. It didn't take long for it to brew so by five minutes I already had a cup of coffee with salted caramel syrup, vanilla creamer, and two tea tablespoons of sugar added to it. I moaned taking the first sip knowing I hadn't had a cup for awhile. Coffee is one thing I can actually drink without getting sick from the flavor.

Lots of foods and drinks on earth didn't actually make it ten minutes inside my stomach before I had puked it all up which is common since we clearly came from two different planets. The only liquid substances that I can have on this planet is water and coffee which both helps out a lot when it comes to me having to eat.

Checking the time again it was five before eight so I quickly drowned my coffee and stood outside with the door locked and container of food in my hand. Moments later a black Cadillac pulled up in front of my house honking a horn. Running towards the car, I hope inside the front seat seeing a gorgeous red head in the driver seat.

"How are you gorgeous?" I said staring at her beauty. She chuckles and starts up the engine.

"When will the day come you'll actually call me by my name?" she said continuing to laugh. I grew a little disappointed because maybe I was approaching this wrong but then I remembered what Mom called mother.

"Would you prefer me to call you baby?" I asked tilting my head a bit as I seen a pink shade coat her cheeks. "Ahhh... I think that'll work baby."

"You're such an idiot!" she mumbled but of course I heard her as clear as day. I laughed at her little name call as she rolled her eyes. We pulled into the school parking lot and she parked where I usually see her car is. She turned off the engine and took out her keys but as I was ready to open the door, she held me back. Turning around I didn't have time to say anything as her lips was crashed onto mine. As fast as they were connected the faster they were gone. Staring at her red face from embarrassment she bite her lip nervously.

"I'm sorry, I been waiting to do that the moment I laid eyes on you." she said quietly.

"No need to apologize, I've been waiting for that moment as well." I said smiling trying to keep my hormones under control but before I could do anything I seen her nose sniff the air as if there was sweetness itself floating around. Knowing exactly what it was I quickly opening my side door. "I'll catch you later babe, but I gotta go meet up with Luke."

Quickly as possible I made my way into the school building and found myself a janitors closet to hide myself in as I trap the scent of my pheromones.