Back to Earth

Remi's POV

I didn't wanna leave her side, not just yet. I place my hand on her cheek as my thumb caresses it softly. I knew there was something unique about her; that day in the parking lot when she released her pheromones was something humans can't do but elzorians can. She's 6.25% of elzorian which Kathe said might help us. She said that percentage makes a big difference and that she could probably take our medicines without causing any damage to her human body. I'll do anything to help her, I can't let her die because of my selfish decisions.

"Remi, I have made the route to Earth but what exactly are we going to do there?" I heard Tiara behind me say.

"I have no clue but if Gina says that we need to then I have to take that chance. I can't lose her Tiara." I said whispering the last part knowing that she herself lost hers.

I felt her hand on my shoulder. "We will save her Remi, she seems like a strong warrior to push through."

I smiled as I lift my palm from her cheek missing her soft skin. "I'm going to go get Kathe to see what we can give her to be stable when we arrive to Earth."

The moment the words left my mouth, I knew I had forgotten about the risk we could be taken. Tiara must have notice my face. "What is it Remi?"

"We escaped Earth but the lab I was taken to, to do tests was where my pod was located. We barely escaped but if they know who took it then there's a chance the laboratory will be after us as well. Not only that but the elzorian I had meet is also being chase by humans. If the whole population of humans know we exist, we will be taken a large risk entering their atmosphere." I explained to her.

"Well luckily this is a battle ship so we'll just turn invisibly cover on and they shouldn't detect us." she said making me roll my eyes. Of course I didn't get to learn those things being down on Earth. "After we get her in, we must quickly return. Our people needs us Remi."

"I know Elzaren, I know and we will return..." I stop as I gave a look to my mate. "But my mate comes first, I'm sorry Tiara. I will save my people, that I promise but I put her in this situation and I'm going to help her though it."

"I understand elzoren, we are always here and we will continue to fight but we need a leader Remi." she says which made me turn to her surprise as she gives me a nod.

"I... I can't be a leader Tiara! I barely know my people. How would they feel to have someone like me? Do they even know I have arrived back home?" I said freaking out a little. I know nothing about leading, if I've been home of course being a princess I would've taken lessons on leading our people.

"They will see you as their leader Remi. They have lost hope on everything. We can not help our people but you, The Lost Princess can." Tiara said putting a hand on my shoulder. I look away not knowing how to respond. I have not have contact with my people for so long, I wouldn't even know how I'll react standing infront of them. "I'll respect your decision Remi but just know your people... we all need you."

My eyes fell to the floor as it all overwhelmed me. All I want to do right now is focus on getting Gina back to Earth and see what she needs to get better. "I'll think about it Tiara, right now... Gina is my main focus."

She nods as she left the room leaving me privately with her. I held my hand on her cheek as I felt my own tears slip from my eyes. Closing my eyes, I pray to our goddess as she is the only one who can give me the strength I need.

'Dear goddess Kilala, please give me the strength, not only to me but Remi, my people and my sisters as well to pull through this. Soon there will be a battle on your great grounds and I pray you keep the heart of our home protected and beating with life. My mate does not deserve this fate I had given her. Help her heal my lady and if need be I will give my own life to save her."

"Now that will be no good my child." I heard a voice as I quickly stood and shielded Gina. "Stand down Remi, I do not hurt no child of mine."

In front of my eyes, as if she was a ghost was Kilala herself. She was indeed beautiful, even in this ghostly like image. "What? My lady, how?"

"You have called and I have answered." she spoke as her ghostly self gracefully moved towards me. "Gina, the great great granddaughter of Nami. A well excellent researcher if I may say."

"Nami?" I said confusingly as I heard my Elzo spoke of that name before. The mistress nods as she went down to Gina's face and slightly sucked in air as the air of blue came from her presence. "What are you doing?"

I was quite upset seeing her doing something to my mate as if it might harm her but she held her hand up to stop me and continue. "Nami no longer belong in this world and she have served a great purpose my child."

I didn't know what to say. Nami must've passed her soul onto the next relatives but now she'll be in the great nature with Goddess Kilala but that doesn't effect my mate. "Please my lady, can't you save her."

She turns and faces me as her ghostly hand placed itself onto my cheek. "That I cannot do my child. There is a purpose in everything I do and this is one that must go on. For the child will not neither die or live but change into something that I have not created. The truth will reveal soon my child, until then."

She then begins to fade as her words stuck but I myself could not understand what they meant.

"We are in the Earth's atmosphere Remi!" I heard Kiara yelled as Kathe rushed into the medical unit.

"I correct, jungi juice should help her be stable for quite a while. Give her a large dosage now and we'll pack for more." Kathe instructed as I got some of the purple liquid and held it in my tail as I lifted Gina out of the leaf. The side effects of the leaf will end very shortly causing her to wake. I held onto her as her eyes begin to slowly open, I smiled seeing her green eyes with yellow specks.

"Take this and you'll be fine." Using my tail I lifted the substance to her lips as she slowly took few gulps before I took it away. Purple stain her lips as she gave me a light smile.

"Can... can you te-teach me our language?" she barely says causing my to chuckle realizing I did spoke in Elzorian.

"Of course." I answered in Elzorian. "We have arrived Gina so quickly tell us where to go."