Chapter 28 - Like to Get to Know You Well (Howard Jones)

NATE

"Am I rushing you, Guille?"  I whispered.

I perched on the edge of the bed. Tucking one leg underneath me so I can twist around to face him.

It's the same spot he recently and very hurriedly vacated.

He's flustered and angry, yet I'm not worried in the slightest. At least he no longer looks wretched.

"We made a promise, remember? That if we feel rushed we'll tell each other. So again Guille....am I rushing you?"  I asked with some feigned innocence.

While at the same time, I reached out my hand and placed it on his shaking knee.

Well....caressed it really.

If I'd known that me being naked in front of this man will turn him into such a wreck?

I'd have done it a long time ago. Payback for him turning me into a quivering puddle on so many occasions. Flaunting those sexy pecs, abs and shoulders of his.

The thought sent my newly growing self-confidence into the stratosphere.

"You little zorra!"  He whispered hoarsely....fiercely.

"When did you fucking learn how to flirt?"

Couldn't help myself. I let out a huge laugh of pure delight.

He snapped and was quick....so very quick.

Faster than the speed of light he got to his knees then leaned over. Placed one arm around my back and another under my thighs. He lifted and spun me around....threw me flat out onto the other side of the bed.

Guille ground his body down onto mine. Grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and brought my face up. Lips slammed onto mine and he started frenching his way to my tonsils.

I released one arm and reached over his shoulder, pulling him down onto my chest. Until he's lying almost prone on top of me.

I'm finding out how much I love being trapped under him. Feeling his weight on me....like a huge doona.

After a minute or so, the full-on assault of my mouth slowly gentled and deepened.

Now, my entire body is starting to feel as if it's made of molten gold. Every few seconds a small moan escaped my throat and made its way into his mouth.

One hand is still clutching my neck holding my face to his. But his other started to wander down my arm to my hip to my outer thigh and then back up again. Slowly....so slowly. And light as a feather.

Sending uncontrollable shudders through my body as my hips unconsciously started to roll into the mattress. Each release makes me feel as if my tummy is clenching and then loosening....

....nup....

....deffo not my tummy....

*

Guillermo eventually lifted his lips. Staring intently at me, he whispered....

"Are you sure, little one?"

"No"  I answered, looking him straight in the eyes.

So he can see I have no fear of him....what he's doing. What we're  doing.

But his brow creases in confusion anyways. As my verbal response is in direct opposition to my body's reactions so far.

"I mean, I'm sure of this. Right here. But not ready....for the final step that is. Not quite ready yet, but soon I think?"