Chapter 84 - Too Much Ain't Enough Love (Jimmy Barnes)

NATE

"Ummmm, Daryl....I think errrr....I seem to have sprung a leak?"  I squeaked, moving back some.

He laughed then reached out to grab his tee off the floor. Rolling me onto my back, he gently wiped between my legs. Cleaning me up a bit.

Well, maybe not a 'bit'. He's being fastidiously thorough. And I'm not so much as leaking but, well....I think you get the general gist of it.

Daryl seems to be enjoying his task as much as I am. Taking a great deal of care....using his fingers to get the material into every nook and cranny.

Giving me the opportunity to look over his whole body....

....and boy does he have a body alright.

Daryl is simply....a man. My man now.

A real, regular man with added extras. Rugged, weather-beaten and fraying at the edges....yes. But also aging beautifully and naturally. Not manscaped or ripped to within an inch of his life.

Long unkempt hair, fuzzy face, fuzzier bod, muscles, tattoos, scars, sweaty, filthy as all fuck sometimes and grotty nails. Yet all of those make up Derpa's dream man and then some.

What you see is exactly what you get. And I'm loving what I'm getting at long last. Know I'll be sliding uncontrollably for the rest of my life 🤤

Plus he's as big if not bigger than....

NO....NUPNUPNUPNUP!

Don't you ever do that again, Nate. Don't go making comparisons....it's not fair.

Daryl loves me. He said the words out loud, but it was the look on his face that told me so much more. So vulnerable and scared. Yet brave and proud at the same time?

He kissed me, told me he loves me....then he smiled. Daryl gave me his most perfect moment in time and I'll protect it forever.

My man winced. Bit his lip when he pulled his shirt away and I noticed it's tinged with some pink.

My blood.

He tossed it away and looked at me a bit shamefaced.

"Hurt yer, Nate"  He whispered.

"Didn't know yer was....that yer never....?"

Daryl couldn't finish, just lay down beside me again. His fingers running softly over the skin of my hip.

"Nothing to brag about, especially during the end of the world. Never know who's looking to appease the gods by sacrificing a virgin"  I joked lightly before getting serious again.

"Yup, it hurt a little. But it was a good hurt and didn't last for long at all. You made it better."

Ooooweeee....did he ever!

He's still peeking at me solemnly as if totally unconvinced by my words. And I huff out a sigh.

"All this time and you still don't get it. Do you, Dixon?"

"Get what?"  He frowned.

"Ask me some questions. Things that you know the real answers to."

I leaned on one elbow and took his chin in my hand, holding it so he can't look away from me. Rubbed my thumb gently over his beard, fighting the urge to caress those incredibly talented lips.

He seems confused but is going along with it.

"Who am I?"

 Ok....starting simple.