Chapter 13

DARYL'S POV

I've been on the road to Woodbury for a good hour or so. The little shit Caden grabbed her. He's just a kid, none of us expected him to do that. No one expected him to know how to get her in a car and drive off with her in it. But he came from Woodbury, so I'm going there too. For some reason, Hershel offered to come with me. I turned him down, he's too busy tending to some people with this flu thing. Also, he'd just slow me down. I think that since he really tried to save Tom and it didn't work, he wanted to at least have Zoe live. I see that girl as my daughter. We have to find her.

   A couple of minuets later, I pull up to the gates around Woodbury. When everyone left, a few of the pathetic shits stayed put. Suck ups to the Governor. I go through the plan in my head. It's not about getting her out right now, it's about making sure she's there, and then going back for backup. I may be self dependent, but I'm no Merle. I'm not an idiot.

   I climb through a small hole in the back of a chain link fence, and just like that, I'm in. Jesus, if their 'soldiers' are as good as there security, then I may just be able to get Zoe without any backup.

Let's just hope for the best.