Chapter 30

I don't know what to do so I just fall down to the floor and put my head between my knees. I feel really sick and everything from the last few days is catching up to me. I feel somebody's arms go around me and I start to sob. It's Carl.

"It's okay. We're okay." He whispers into my hair.

"Carl, he tried to rape you!" I exclaim, struggling until I can pull away. "I wanted to much more then stab him in the head." He puts his arms around my neck again and I put my arms around his waist. When we pull away, I see Rick. Covered in blood, and staring blankly into space. I grab a water bottle from my backpack and soak one of my shirts. I pass it to him and he stares at me.

"Rick, you're covered in blood." I tell him.

"It doesn't bother me." He replies glumly.

"Well, you don't have to see yourself. He does." I say, pointing to Carl. Rock nods and begins to clean himself up.

I walk over to Daryl and put my arms around his waist. I thought he was dead.

"I ain't gonna leave you. I'm gonna keep you safe. You're like my daughter." He he whispers to me.

"We need to go to Terminus." I tell him. "It's the safest place we have so far."

"It seems to good to be true..." He mumbles. I pull away.

"Daryl, it's the only chance we have right now! Nobody is listening to me. It's always 'tomorrow' for one reason or the other, and tomorrow we could be dead!" I shout frustratedly. "We need to go to Terminus."

"She's right." Carl says. "We have nothing left to lose...what's the point in staying here?" Rick looks down at the ground and nods.

"Okay...we leave tonight."

-------

AN// OH LORD. OH MA GAWSH. GUYS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

So I've had huge writers block over the last couple of days (weeks...oops.) which is why this chapter is really crappy and short, but, you guys are genuinely amazing. There are now 1.2k reads on this story and when I first made it, I was surprised to even get ten. Thank you guys and LOVE YOU ALLLL ❤️❤️❤️