Chapter Seventeen

I didn't really have a whole lot to move to our house. Most of it was already there, we only needed to get my bed and a few big things. For the most part, I was able to help Robert move everything but we did enlist in Beau's help. I offered to feed him and Drew so he was over in a heartbeat.

Drew looked like she was about to pop and for the sake of everyone, I prayed that baby came on time. The two of us being hormonal isn't fun. I was a bitch and she was a cryer.

"So what are you naming the baby?" Robert asked as he helped prepare the salad. He was one of the rare hockey players that could get along without having a girlfriend. Surprising, I know.

"What are they having?" I whispered to him. I was sure it was a boy but couldn't remember.

"I think we should name him Landon." Drew noted as she chewed on a piece of celery.

"No."

"Clint?"

"No."

"Wayne?"

"After Gretzky?"

"I was thinking Rooney.."

"Our child is not being named after a soccer player." Robert and I were tending to the food, trying not to laugh. I had to concentrate on what I was doing because if I looked at my fiance, I would laugh.

"Diego?"

"Not after a Dora character either."

"After Diego Maradona you uncultured swine." I heard skin hit skin and completely lost it. Robert had started laughing right after.

"You're never going to agree on a name if you keep that up." I set a bowl in front of each of them. I sat on the counter and Robert stood next to me.

The only problem with us waiting to get furniture until after I moved in, is that we only had two chairs at our table. Being the nice person I am, I gave up my seat so Beau could sit with Drew.

The two of them fought over baby names the entire time we were supposed to be enjoying food. Every good idea I heard, I'd text to Robert. We wouldn't be having a child for a few years, but you can never be too prepared. It would avoid something like this happening.

I swear they had gone through every name in a baby book when I was done with listening to them bicker. I placed my chin on Robert's shoulder and whispered, "I need to unpack."

"Then go unpack." He waved it off, not caring.

"No I don't think you understand. I need help."

"Ooh." He helped me off the counter and quickly walked to the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Beau asked, completely oblivious to the fact that I threw my sweatshirt on the floor and Rob's shirt wasn't far behind it.

"You can leave or make yourself at home. This'll only take an hour." Robert backed me up against the wall, sucking on my neck as I ran my hands up his toned stomach. "Okay, make that two."

I wasn't surprised that they were gone when we walked back down the stairs. I was still trying to catch my breath as I poured myself a glass of lemonade. A reminder on my phone popped up telling me that my flight was less than 48 hours away.

I groaned and hid my face in my hands. We had just gotten back and we were already going to be leaving for Vancouver.

"Traveling is great, it really is. But maybe I want to stay in one place and be able to work."

"Scar, you not working is fine. I have more than enough saved for the two of us. Concentrate on school and after you graduate, you can worry about finding a job."