Chapter Fifteen

Even though they didn't live together anymore, Beau and Robert were still constantly together. That meant I was drug along most of the time and so was Drew. Most of the time it was to lunch or just to Beau's house.

"Oh Patrick will be in town this weekend." Judging by the look on Beau's face when she casually dropped that piece of information, it was Patrick Kane. "Don't worry, he's staying in a hotel. But, he is going to graduation with us."

"Can I get drunk with him? I think he would be fun-"

"NO!" All three of them yelled.

"I think we all know what happens when a girl gets drunk with Kane." Beau snapped. I'm guessing he had some experiences with that before.

"I don't."

"And you aren't going to find out." Robert finished his gatorade and threw it to the garbage but missed. I laughed. I thought he was good at basketball.

"Not sure why you're worried. I do kind of have this massive rock on my hand," I held up my hand, "This kinda means you're stuck with me. Forever. I'll be faithful as long as you will. I'd actually be faithful without it, but it's not going anywhere."

"I'm not worried about you I just-"

"Pat is a good guy. He respects boundaries." Drew cut him off. Both of the guys had the idea that he was a man whore. Which he kinda was, but hell. What single girl wouldn't sleep with him given the chance?

I'm sure he is a sweet guy. From what Drew has said, I wouldn't take him to be a guy to ruin relationships. I trust her over Beau or Robert when it comes to judging a guy's character.

"I'm going to drink with him. You can come if you want, if not I'll make sure to go home to you." He is the only one I wanted to go home with, but he never understood that.

Robert sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

God damn, my fiancé is hot.

"Since I can't really say no, you can go. But the minute he touches you in someway being anything more than friends, I'm going to beat him."

I figured I'd be spending a lot of time with Patrick, but I didn't realize that I would be sitting at my kitchen table with him, alone, while Robert, Beau, and Drew did something in town. They probably told me but whenever Beau or Drew talks, I stop listening. It's usually about the baby and as much as I want to care, I don't.

"Don't you have a hotel room? Why are you here?"

"Don't ask me. Drew dropped me off and said you were to entertain me." He crossed his arms and leaned back in the chair. I secretly wished he would fall over in his chair.

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know."

"Sorry, forgot I was with a five year old."

I stood up to get a gatorade from the fridge and started to pace around my kitchen, figuring out what to do with the hockey player sitting just feet away from me.

>> We're gonna be stuck here for a while. Be home in a few hours. Take him to dinner or something.

<< You are so making this up to me tonight.

>> Gladly ;)

I walked over to the freezer to see what I had in stock in terms of alcohol. I moved a few things around to see a full bottle of Fireball and some Bacardi that someone had already drank. Bitches stealing my booze.

"Fireball or black cherry rum?" He didn't answer right away and I didn't feel like waiting. "Fireball it is."

I set the bottle in front of him and grabbed two shot glasses before sitting at the table. He had some stupid look on his face that said, "What are we doing?"