Chapter Twenty-One

Only like 213 days until I go to my first Pens game. It'll be my second Bruins game but I don't really care about them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With season pretty much here and grad school in full swing, our schedules were pretty busy. But after my morning class on the Thursday before his first game, we made plans to spend the day together. Grab a bite to eat, do a little shopping, and just relax for the most part.

"What do you mean you're going to dress me? I'm not Beau, I can dress myself." Robert complained as we walked through the mall.

"But you need a little more color in your wardrobe." I walked into a store, directly to the men's dress clothes. The wall in front of me had button ups in a lot of different colors. I looked for the size he needed and started handed him the ones I thought would look best.

"No." He tried protesting.

"Yes."

"Fine." I smiled, pushing him towards the dressing room. Robert had enough suits, but he really needed some new shirts.

He walked out in a dark, yet bright, purple one, still buttoning it up, "I'm probably going to get made fun of if I wear this."

"Yeah I'm sure you get made fun of for all the sex you have too." I flipped down the collar and straightened out the wrinkles of the shirt. "Alright, go change. We're going other places too."

"Oh great." He mumbled.

Four or five stores later, Robert decided he had enough, "We're going to eat."

"Why? It's only four."

"You're starting to be a bitch. You need food." He put away all the clothes in his hands and led me out of the store. "What do you want to eat."

"Cheesecake. Wait, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake."

"Okay, whatever."

Robert drove us to one of the restaurants we went to quite a lot. It was small, and I'm not sure many people knew about it, but the food was amazing.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bortuzzo. It's nice to see you again," The hostess greeted us. Robert looked to me to see if I would correct her, but I let it go. I would have to get used to that at one point and I would prefer sooner rather than later.

"What time does your family get here tonight?"

"9 I think. I can't remember."

"My mom get's here at 8:30 so that works well."

"Shit. I forgot she was coming. How is that going to work?" I looked over my menu, hoping he would have an idea.

"We can get my mom a hotel room."

"No. We have my old bed, the couch pulls out into a bed and I'm sure we have an air mattress somewhere. See. I solved the problem. Oh, and I'm going dress shopping tomorrow so I hope your mom wants to come."

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd love that."

Instead of going home before picking up our family members, we sat by baggage claim and people watched before they arrived. There would be four people coming but we figure out that Robert's mom can sit in the front and the rest of us can squish in the back since we were all family.

"Fuck." I mumbled. That feeling that I always get, that most girls get, when Mother Nature comes to visit every month.

"What?"