Chapter 3

He walked through the hallway and stopped at one of room on his right before reaching his room. He knew well who's room it belong to. It was his late brother Max. He died last year but Alec never forget what happened on that day. That day still haunts him.

Flashback
It was Max's birthday, he's turning 10 and he was so excited not just for his birthday party that mum was preparing but because Alec promised him he would come. He knows cause he invited him, and he just spoke to him an hour ago and said that he's getting ready and he will come. He remembered well that day he was getting ready putting on his dark emerald green shirt, with top button opened and exposed his top chest. Then he put on his black skinny jeans on his long leg, making it more longer and showing his skinny legs even more, and Magnus, well Magnus still in bed, he went out last night and came home late and drunk as hell.

The fact that Alec couldn't sleep after Magnus came back since he has to cleaned up after the mess he made, he still felt energetic cause he will see his baby brother. He missed him so much cause they both never separated since he was born. Max was so clingy around Alec unlike around Jace or Izzy, he respected Alec being his big brother and more like father figured to him since Robert wasn't home that much to guide him.

After Alec ready, putting on his cologne and he went to Magnus who still lying on bed under the blanket. He kissed his Alpha's forehead and whispered, " I will go out for a while, I'll be back this evening." He knew Magnus couldn't hear him but he just couldn't left the house without giving him a kiss. Even though how bad the argument got, he will always kiss him before he left the house and so was Magnus. They just promised each other so that if anything happened to either of them outside, that would be their last kiss together and they will have no regrets.

Soon he drives his car to his old house and the party was at the backyard. He went in after he knocked but it was opened by Jace, who's expecting him. "Alec!" Jace said and pulled him in a hug and patted his back. He gave Jace a smile and walked in. They both went to the backyard and saw a lot of small kids running around the house and there's also a big balloon castle at his lawn. Their parents really do whatever Max wants. Soon as Max saw Alec coming in, he ran towards him and Alec just hug him and carried him. They were so happy till Robert came and saw Alec, he was furious.

"What are you doing here? Your not welcome in this house." Alec put Max down on the ground and stand up straight. He looked at his father in rage. "this is my house too, and Max is my brother. You can't stop me from seeing them." Alec had enough. "your not part of this family anymore! You leave this house before I called the cops" Robert shouted, but Maryse just hold back his husband's shoulder, "enough Robert, Alec is our son, he has every right to be here."

"shut up! Stop defending your disgusting son!" Robert pointed his finger towards his wife and she turned her face down on the ground.

"Dad!" Izzy started to shout and he saw Max already cried on Alec's leg. "alec has every right to be here, he's Max's brother and he is my brother, you can't cut the bloodline between us! He is still your son."

"He is not my son! a son would do whatever his parent told him too and he will obey them, not leave them behind." Robert shouted. He had enough with them trying to defend Alec. But Alec felt even worst and he decided to take his leave. " I did everything you asked me too, I obey every words you gave me, every command since I was a kid till I am adult. but I couldn't do it anymore if you asked me to pretend I am not gay and married some woman to make you happy! I can't destroy other people's lives just to pleased your disgusting request! I didn't leave my family, you threatened me to make my life and Magnus a living hell if I didn't get out from this house. Now I will obey what you told me and be the son you wanted, I will take my leave."