Chapter 17

Magnus woke up that morning rolling to his side hoping to hug the love of his life. But he was disappointed with cold empty space beside him. He lift his head up and saw his Alexander is not beside him. Then he heard from the bathroom a gagging sound. He smiled. He knows this would happen, he warned Alec but he wont listen. He get up from the bed and went towards the bathroom, he stood before the door and gave a soft knock on it. "Alexander, you're okay?" He waited for Alec to respond but again another gagged sound. "Does that sounds okay to you? Go away!" Alec's respond made him chuckled. "I'm coming in." He twisted the door knob and pushed the door slowly. He found Alec on the floor with his head on the toilet bowl. He looks like he slept there whole night. His hair is a mess and his face is pale as ghost. Magnus crutched besides him to get the same level and stroked his hair. He face is sweating with cold sweats and his hair is in his eyes. He stroked it back from his forehead and heard Alec breathing heavily. "I told you to go away. I don't want you to see me like this." Magnus smiled at him and stroked his cheeks. "For better or for worst remember? And I've seen worst." Alec opened his eyes and looked at him. "I think I live here now. They want me to stay here." Alec made a puke face and tried to sit up but end up leaning his forehead on the toilet bowl holding his stomach. Magnus smiled seeing how Alec can be so soft and weak for him. He leaned in grabbed his body and lifted him up but only seconds he drops back down but caught by Magnus and he lifted him up by his knees and carried him to their bedroom. He placed Alec on the bed and pull the covers on top of his body. Then he went back to the bathroom to cleaned up the mess he made. Later he brought with him a bowl of warm water and a small towel with him. He placed it next to Alec by the bedside table. The he went to the bathroom again and grabbed the trash can from there and went back to his Alec. He placed a plastic bag covering the trash can and placed next to Alec's side. Then he went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water with some medications that Cat gave him after they left the hospitals. She told him it would help with the morning sickness. He went back to Alec finding him lying by his side clutching on his stomach. He sat by his side and stroked his face, his beautiful pale face that he miss the most. "Alexander, drink this. It helps." He gave him the water and Alec tried to grab it but his hand his shaky and trembling. "I got it, don't worry babe." Magnus said holding it by his lips. He put the pill on his mouth and he swallowed it. Alec leaned back and lay his head on the pillow. He placed his hand on Magnus' lap. Then Magnus soaked the towel in the bowl and squeezed it dry. He fold it and start rubbing on Alec's face, his neck and his clavicle. He breathed out a long sighed. He closed his eyes as Magnus ran the towel on his face. Then he rubbed it on his hand, his palm and his whole arm. He stopped when he saw another bruise on Alec's underarm. Then he looked at Alec but he already falls asleep. He lift his hand and kissed the back of his palm softly. He placed the towel back in the bowl and squeezed it again. He fold it in half and placed it in Alec's forehead. He leaned in and kiss his cheek letting him sleep. He went out from the bedroom closing the door behind him and start making breakfast.

Alec woke up to his stomach churning again, he rubbed his head and found the clothe Magnus placed and removed it. He sat up and rubbed his tummy. "You guys hungry aren't you?" He looks down while rubbing his tummy soft. He climbed down the bed and placed his feet own the ground. He stands up and walked out from the bed. When he walked out he hears Magnus' voice humming in the kitchen. He walked slowly and saw his Alpha in the kitchen with earphones on cleaning while swaying his body. He loves waking up to this everyday. Magnus wont hear him coming since he got his ears blasting by music. Then he turned around his body and saw Alec standing leaning on the kitchen table staring at him, smiling. The smile is peaceful and heavenly. He removed his earphone and smiled. His face blushed in embarrassment. "How long have you been standing there?" Alec smiled and walked towards his alpha. "Not long enough, what are you doing?" He asked while putting both of his hand on his neck. "I'm making us breakfast. I bet you're hungry." He said while placing his hand on Alec's lower tummy, rubbing the small bump. "I am starving." Magnus glad hearing Alec want to eat something despite his vomiting earlier the morning. He placed a kiss on Alec lips and pulled him to sit on the chair. He placed the pancake in front of him, a bottle of maple syrup by the side, with a glass of orange juice. Alec scrunched his nose thinking. "Something is missing." He looked around the table making Magnus stares at him weird. "What? You don't eat bacon. You want eggs?" Magnus suggest while staring at Alec but he stood up and look for something in the fridge. "Never mind found it." He brought out a box of blueberry in his hand and placed back to his table and start eating.