Chapter 15

Magnus woke up that morning with his phone buzzing on the table next to his bed. He forgot he went to bed immediately after he got home and he didn't turned on the alarm. It was Izzy who's calling. He jumped out of bed and reached for his phone. "Shit! hello?" Magnus cursed as he answered the call. "Well good morning to you too Magnus. I guess you slept in." Izzy said sarcastically. "Izzy its too early for that and I didn't have my coffee yet. I'm coming to hospital now to see Alexander. Give me 30min, I hope." He mumble through the calls as he looked at himself in the mirror and saw how a mess he is. His make up is literally everywhere and his hair is like he has been partying 3 nights in the row. "Magnus can you do me a favor, can you bring few of Alec's stuff like his clothes and his toiletries, I bet he want those later when he woke up." Magnus heard Izzy's demand and went through the closet looking for anything to wear. "Alright Izz, I'll be right there. Call me if anything." Then he went to shower giving himself a nice bath before getting ready. He grabbed few of Alec's clothes, boxers and pants. He took Alec's sock and he is sure Alec will need for it later since the hospital is so cold. Then he grabbed a few toiletries with towels and put everything in his bag pack. He grabbed his keys and drove to hospital. Soon he arrives at the parking lot and literally sprint entering the hospital entrance. He went to ICU and get inside. When he opened the curtain the bed is empty and he got scared. Did something happened to his Alexander. Why haven't Izz called him to inform him if anything. He went to the counter and asked the nurse there. "excuse me, may I know where Alexander Lightwood is?" The nurse looked up and her eyes went back to the computer. "Owh, Mr Lightwood has been transferred. They extubated him this morning and he is more stable now so he is in the normal ward. Room 323. You need help to get there?" Magnus felt relieved when she said Alec is more stable and they already removed the tube for his breathing. He shook his head no and run to the ward. When he reaches there, Izzy and Jace was already there together. "What the fuck Izzy, you cant even call to tell me he is transferred?" Magnus said with an angry tone. "Excuse me Mr late sleeper, I called you but you shut your phone's off. It's not my fault". She said with her hands on her chest. Then Magnus went inside Alec's room. He saw Alec on bed sitting up slightly with smaller tube on his nose for breathing. He looks pale as hell and weak. His eyes had eyebag underneath them and dark circle around it. He smiled when he saw Magnus. He raise his arm open letting Magnus know to come closer. He went straight to Alec's opened arm and hug him. He dropped the bag on the floor next to the bed not care at all. He cares only for his love one. Safe and sound in his arm. He kissed him over and over again not wanting to stop, the kiss might not be deepen but soft and gentle and that is more than enough. He held Alec' head in between his hand and kissed him. He kissed his foreheads, his eyes, his sharp nose, his both cold cheeks and last not least his pale, dry lips. Alec smiled looking at Magnus action. "I Love you, I love you so much. Don't fucking scared me like that again." Magnus didn't realized he tearing up again. Alec wishes those tears with his thumb and a smirk on his lips. "I cant promised you that but I'm here now okay." His voice is hoarse and crackled it must be due to the tube he had in his throat earlier, it can cause this soreness for days even. "Alec, I never been scared in my whole life. But seeing you like that yesterday, its not an image I want to repeat. I'm so scared of losing you Alexander. I'm so sorry for what I did to you in the past but its not my intention to hurt you. I wish you could forgive me." Magnus bowed his head down and closed his eyes in front of Alec. Alec leaned in touching their foreheads together. He put his fingers under Magnus' chin and lift his head up. He smiled looking at his beautiful face and gave him a kiss on his lips, Magnus smiled missing this moment of them together. "It's in the past, lets start new. Don't ever listen to my father again. If you did you will never see me again." Magnus surprised at Alec threatening him like that and Alec saw how he frowned at him. Magnus stood up and bend down on Alec's tummy making him suspicious on what he was doing. Then he saw Magnus put his ears on Alec's navel carefully not wanting to harm the surgical site. "Magnus what are you doing?" Alec is holding his shoulder pushing him up but he insisted on continuing. "Shut up, I'm not talking to you I'm talking to my kids." Magnus said while holding his index finger to Alec's face. Alec surprised to Magnus being like this since they haven't been intimate with each other for a while. "Thank you," he whispered. Alec rested his forehead back on the pillow and holding on to his laugh. "Thank you for behave for daddy, I cant wait to see you guys grow. We gonna have so much fun together." Alec smiled while rubbing Magnus' hair softly. Its so smooth and silky and he loves playing with it. Magnus rubbing Alec's tummy softly and keep on talking to the twins. Suddenly Izzy and Jace went in, they have been waiting outside the room giving Magnus and Alec some privacy for each other. They both saw how soft their brother with his boyfriend and Izzy couldn't help to tear up. She saw how Alec is suffering for days without Magnus by his side. Now he is happy again. She held Jace's arm and they both spend the day together in the room. Talking and making fun with each other.

After three days Alec being in hospital, they told him he can actually go home tomorrow. Today they're gonna removed the tube in Alec's stomach. They said if Alec didn't bleed out from it he can go home the next day. The nurse was cleaning it and removing the suture while Magnus was holding Alec's hand and staring at it. Removing the suture doesn't actually hurts that much. It feels like you pulled out your hair from your skin and it tingles only for a few seconds. After the suture was removed, the nurse instructed Alec to take a deep breath while she pulled out the tube. On the count of three, she removed and Alec gasped clenching Magnus' hand tight while closing his eyes. He breathed in and out deeply as the nurse instructed for few seconds before coming back to his normal breath. He saw how the nurse had replace already the area with a cleaned gauze and secured it. Then she covers back Alec's body with his hospital gown and left the room. Magnus sighed relieving it over and now Alec is not attached to that thing again. Then he heard Alec sighing releasing his breath out loud. "Alexander? Is everything okay?" Magnus worried that Alec is in pain but then he saw Alec shook his head. "No, its not that. You have no idea how much I wanted to be in a shower right now. Just feeling the water running through my skin with your sandalwood shampoo and the lotus soap. Your candles in the room, smells like chocolate and vanilla. I miss it." Alec was describing Magnus' loft and he knows how much Alec missed it. He couldn't help but smiled and then laughed at him. Alec looked at him with a weird look. "it's funny to you? Tried and feel for yourself if you have to lie down on bed for four to five days without moving and showering properly." Alec frowned angry at Magnus and crossing his arm on his chest. Magnus couldn't help laughed at his lover's imagination and he didn't mean to make Alec mad. it's one of Alec's craving. Sometimes he would craved sweet things and sometimes he would craved savory things. He held Alec's cheek with his hand kissed him on the lips. He noticed how Alec didn't reply back the kiss and still pouting. "Don't be mad love, I love your idea. Especially when you want it at our place." Alec still pouting embarrassed cause Magnus laughed at his imagination. He turned his head to the side not wanting to look at Magnus. Then Magnus grabbed Alec's chin and made him looked at his face again. "You know what I wanna do to you once we get back?" Alec glared his eyes wide and intrigued on listening to Magnus. "I want to placed you in a bath tub, covered with warm water and bubbles. I will light all the candles in the house for you and I will washed your back, I will massage your hair, your body. I want to kiss you all night, made love to you. Feeding you everything you want and watch how our babies grow in your tummy. Our small family. Nothing can harm you guys ever again." Alec smiled at Magnus and tears start to flooded his eye. He closed it and it drops on his cheeks. Magnus rubbed his cheeks wishing his tears away. "I love you, I want to go home with you." Alec looked at Magnus hoping for his answer. Then he nodded and grabbed Alec's neck and kissed him deeply. "I want nothing more than that." Magnus said and went back to Alec's lips. The kissed getting deeper and Alec opened his mouth letting Magnus' tongue in. Their tongue tangled with each other and they couldn't stop. Well not until Izzy came in with the nerd next to him. "Euww, Alec you shouldn't do that here, think about my nieces please for heaven sake?" Izzy made a disgusted face as if this is the first time she caught her brother making out with his boyfriend. "How do you think I put them in there Izz? It takes two too tango." Magnus smirked at Izzy and then back to Alec. Simon looked at her and nodded agreeing to the idea. "and what makes you think it's a girl?" Alec asked confused since he doesn't know yet whether its a girl or boy. "I have an inkling, or more like a strong feeling. Remember when I guess mum having boy when she was carrying Max?" Alec looked at her with a weird face and held a hand out. "You said mum was having a boy after dad told you that. It wasn't an inkling, plus you wanted to be the only girl in the house remember." Izzy smiled while putting her hands in the air and making Magnus and Simon smile at both of these siblings fighting about his unborn child.