Chapter 21

Warning, smut alert. 

Magnus felt like hours after their arguments. He knows Alec must be starving by now since he didn't ate his dinner. He wanted to apologized to his Alexander for his outburst but his ego holds him down. He wanted to punished Alec but in his heart he couldn't. So he decided to order some Alec's favorite pizza. While waiting for it, he paced around the loft cleaning. He throw away all the take out earlier. He tried to knock on their bedroom door few times but he couldn't. Instead he stand by the door with his forehead leaning against it. After a while the pizza delivery came and Magnus paid the delivery guy. He brought the pizza in the room but thats not the only thing he brought. He put ice cream on with two spoons, pickled jar that Alec likes to eat and a bottle of apple juice. He used the pizza box as a tray then he opened the bedroom door. He found Alec lying on his side sleeping with no blanket on. Magnus came by his side and put the food on the table. Alec is sleeping peacefully but his pillow is wet, there's tears mark on it. He must have cried so hard till he falls asleep. He opened their wardrobe and get some pair of socks. He have this blue fluffy glitter socks and he put on Alec's feet. He could feel Alec stirred in his sleep. But he hasn't woken up yet. Magnus sat by him and looked at his angel, he doesn't knows how he would survive living without him. Even for a moment, he couldn't get him out from his head. He leaned in and kissed Alec's shoulder - no response. Then he leaned and kissed his temple - no responses. He was really in deep sleep and Magnus tried again but this time he leaned in and kissed his lips. It was a deep, long kiss with one breath. Like a sleeping beauty woken up by her prince charming, Alec opened his eyes and he looked at Magnus. But it hits him and he pushed Magnus back. "What are you doing?" He asked while squinting his eyes trying to adjust to the light. "Kissing my beautiful sleeping beauty, and my kids need to be feed." Alec looked at him angrily and he want to say no but he is really hungry. He stomach growled and it made sounds so loud he blushed. "Traitor." He said looking down to his tummy. Magnus couldn't help to chuckle. Alec sat up and leaned his body against the headboard. Then suddenly Magnus put the box of pizza with all the item on it on Alec's lap making his eyes big. He stared at it and back at Magnus. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treat you like that." Magnus started and Alec gave him a smile. "Maybe we should fought more, I could woke up to this everyday." Alec smile while placing everything around him and opened the pizza box in front of him and Magnus. "Na-ah, you don't get to do that again. The next time we fight you will be the one who consoled me, I mean it." Alec making a face saying we'll see. Then they both eat their diner on bed. They talked about stuffs mostly about Magnus' work. Then Magnus noticed Alec's eating habit has changed. He isolated all the olives out and put on Magnus' part. "Alec why aren't you eating this olives? You used to love them." Alec just shrugged his shoulder, "I just don't feel like eating them. It taste weird and I feel like vomiting if I ate them." Magnus raised his eyebrow and Alec reached for the ice cream. Later he put down the ice cream and want to open the pickle but the jar is still new and he couldn't opened them. He gave to Magnus to open them and he did. He took one of the pickle and dipped it in the ice cream and ate them. Magnus was looking at him with a weird face and he knows how pregnant people ate weirdly. They were enjoying their dinner no arguments whatsoever. Alec stopped eating for a while when he felt sick. Magnus already prepared the trash can but Alec said its okay he can control his vomit better just he need to get the food smell out. So he did. Magnus removed all the food out from the room and put back the ice cream in the fridge. Except for the pickle jar. Alec wanted to let the pickled jar by his bed side, just like his mum. When Magnus at the kitchen he heard something fall in the bedroom, he rushed in the room and saw Alec wasn't on the bed so he went to the bathroom only to find Alec by the toilet bowl. Then he saw the rack by the bathroom door fell. He sighed in relieved he thought Alec was the one who fell since he is wearing a sock. Alec gagged in front of the toilet bowl while holding with both of his hand. Magnus leaned behind him and rubbed his back with soft circle. Alec stopped vomited for a while and he get up after he flushed the toilet. Magnus holds him not wanting him to feel dizzy. He brushed his teeth and since Magnus was in there he did the same. Alec stopped for a while and leaned forward clenching his stomach. Magnus looked at him worried, "You're okay?" Alec nodded and continued. "The toothpaste making me want to vomit again." Magnus rubbed his back when he leaned forwards, then they continued to brushed their teeth and Alec washed his face and his neck with the cold water. Magnus put back the towel rack in its placed and take one of the towel to wipe Alec's face. Alec smiled when Magnus do that.