Chapter 32

Days goes by as usual at their loft. Izzy and Maryse stopped by frequently nowadays to check on Alec. Alec get less active and always tired. He can barely stand more than 15 minutes otherwise he would fall back down. He ate all he could but his appetite getting weaker and smaller. Magnus started to get worried but as always Alec being Alec. Stubborn as always and making Magnus upset even more. He spend time more in the babies room organizing the clothes in the cabinet. The twins have all the toys they could have thanks to their aunts and uncles.

A month passed and Alec is now 8 months pregnant. His feet is getting more swollen nowadays and he can barely walk. Magnus used to sit with him all night rubbing his feet and his back. He loves how Magnus being so caring and overprotective but Alec knows something was bothering Magnus and he can see it in his face. He didn't dare to ask anyway cause he knew the worries is because of him. All the nightmares and dreams they both having haunting the room. It was the usual day for both of them basically, Magnus by his desktop doing his work and Alec by the couch watching TV while eating a fruit salad Magnus made him. But he only eat the fruit that he wanted, mostly blueberry and banana when suddenly a knock on the door. They weren't expecting any visitors and usually Izzy would call before she came.

Magnus walked towards the door and he stared at what in front of him. Unexpected visitor for both of them and making Alec wonder who it was. He turned by his shoulder trying to look at who it is but Magnus got in a way. "Mags, who is it?" He didn't answer but Alec could hear him whispering. "You're not welcome here, get out from my house and never come back. You're only making Alec upset." He could hear Magnus talking to someone but he doesn't understand the secrecy. So he stood, holding his big tummy and walked towards them but he stopped himself midway seeing who by the door. "Dad." He spoke and he saw Robert has a look on his face. It wasn't anger or disappointment like he used to see in Alec but rather sadness and guilt. "May I please come in?" He asked, so politely making Magnus wonder what's the agenda. Magnus refused to move from the door and he looked at him furiously. "Magnus, let him in." Alec instructed but Magnus refused to move. "Mags, please." Alec knows his Alpha won't forgive his father for what he did, but he want to know what he wants and his reason for coming to their home. Magnus moved from the door letting him in but his eyeing him up and down looking at his body entering their home. He nodded and mouthed thank you to Alec but he didn't care, he just rolled his eyeball and sat on Magnus' chair looking towards them.

"Why are you here?" Magnus asked closing the door behind him and stepped in the middle of Alec and Robert. He saw how Robert was fidgeting in his coat pocket and couldn't understand his behavior. "I want to make peace, and say sorry." Robert said while looking at Alec. Magnus and Alec both had a same expression towards him. They didn't understand why sudden changes in him. "Why?" Alec asked. He wanted to hear Robert saying that more than anything in this world. For years he waited for Robert to accept him for what he is but now he got a chance but he felt Robert has other plan. "I know how bad I treated you in the past and I'm sorry." Magnus chuckled hearing at Roberts words. "Bad? You fucking kicked my fiancee and my future children while they were inside of him! What kind of a father who kicked their own children? Their own grandchildren?" Magnus raised his voice not wanting to accept Robert's apologies. "I wasn't aware of his pregnancy by that time and I apologized." Magnus crossed his arm together to his chest looking towards him. "Still, there's no reason for you to treat your own son like that! Now just tell me what you want and you can leave never to come back." Magnus being harsh and Alec couldn't calm him down. He's scared of Magnus in his alpha mode. "Alec, I'm know what I did was wrong and I am truly sorry. I hope you could forgive your old man and come back home to your mother and I." Robert was gesturing his forgiveness and Alec looked at him with sad eyes. But Magnus interrupted them. "No!, Alec stays here with me. He is my fiancee and after he deliver and well we will get married. Our kids will stay in here and they will be cherished with love and compassion. Nothing like you ever showed to him." Alec stood up and hold Magnus' shoulder. "You never be the father I wanted you to be, I've giving you so many chances to changed and only now you changed your mind. Why?" Alec was confused, he knew his father well. "Alec, I know you guys will never forgive for what I did. I learned my mistakes and I wish nothing but the best for both of you." Magnus still have doubts in his mind. "Tell the truth! What exactly you want?" Magnus start to yell again but Alec holds him trying to calm him. "I want you to leave Alec. As soon as he is well, he will take back the company. I'm giving him full charge. The babies can be taken care by my family but you must leave Alec." Alec gasped hearing his father and he got in front of him between Magnus and Robert. "How could you! How many years you did this still it wasn't enough? I will never leave Magnus and there is no force in this world would separate us except death." Alec raised his voice and for first time after so long Magnus heard Alec raising his voice. He always weak and soft spoken but today he was the old Alec. Standing up for their relationship - again. "I've waited for years for you to come around and accepted me in your heart but as usual your heart is black as your souls. You never see the goodness in him like i see it. If you don't want to make it right by me, make it right by your wife. You will never come between us again, you hear me! Get out! You are not my father and I will never let my children know they had such a homophobic grandfather. They will live not knowing you are part of them! Now get out!" Alec was pointing at the door while he's other hand holding his lower stomach. Magnus opened the door and gestured Robert to get out. "You will regret this Alec, he will break your heart and you will come back to me and I won't say I told you so." Robert was pointing at Alec's chest. Alec slapped Robert's hand away and looked at him with his angry eyes. "Don't made me say it again! Get out!" Alec shouted but then he felt pain in his stomach making him gasped but he turned his back facing the other side of the loft and leaned his hand on the couch. He heard Robert leaving the loft stomping his feet and Magnus slammed the door shut. "Alexander you're okay?" He saw Alec was clenching his stomach but he couldn't see his face. Alec stormed into their bedroom and slammed the door shut.