Chapter 23

Magnus woke up middle of the night reaching for Alec but he wasn't there. His side is empty and cold means he's been up for a while. "Alexander?" He called out but he didn't reply. He got up and went out from the room but he wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen. Then he remembers. He went to the guest room and opened the door. He saw Alec lying on bed with Madzie in his arm. They were hugging each other sleeping. Magnus leaned in and kissed Alec's forehead. He stirred in his sleep, squinting his eyes and looked on his side. Magnus smiled at him and he smiled back. "Sorry, she had a nightmare. I just put her down." Alec said and leaned back his head on the pillow. Magnus smiled, "It's okay. You want me to take her to our room? You will be more comfortable sleeping there." He whispered to him not letting Madzie woke up. Alec nodded and he let Magnus carried Madzie from his arm. He stood up getting Madzie in Magnus' arm and they both went to the bedroom. Magnus put Madzie in middle of them and Alec went to his side of the bed. They both looked at each other with Madzie in middle of the view. Magnus leaned in and kissed Alec's forehead, "Goodnight love." He smiled looking at Alec when he mouthed back goodnight wish to him. Magnus put his hand on Alecs tummy along on top of Maddie's body wrapping it together with him. Then he fall asleep.

They woke up together that morning, Alec and Magnus in the kitchen making breakfast. Magnus was drinking his coffee and Alec was drinking his tea. They were talking when they saw Madzie come out from the room. She rubbed her eyes and walked towards the couple. "Morning baby, wanna breakfast?" Alec held out his arm and Madzie hugged him nodding yes. He carried Madzie on his lap kissed his cheek. Magnus looked at Alec with a smirked making Alec raised his eyebrow. "What?" He asked Magnus since he doesn't understand what is that look for. "You used to woke up like that every morning and sat on my lap." He pouted making Alec laughed. "Magnus I'm not thin and skinny like I used too. I don't want to feel like a whale sitting on your lap." Magnus smirked at his face and he walked towards him. He leaned on his lips and kissed him long and deep kiss. "You're perfect, just the way you are. You're never fat and your carrying my babies. I never seen someone so beautiful as you Alexander." He smiled and kissed Alec's lips again. "So whats for breakfast Madz?" He asked and both Made and Alec shouted pancake. Magnus made the best pancakes with blueberry on top for Alec and Madzie couldn't help but pout, "I want blue-bewy too." She said with such cute pout. "Aww, she wants blue-bewwy too," Alec pouted at Magnus and making him grinned showing his straight teeth. Magnus put the blueberry on Madzie plates and squirted some whip cream on top of it. They both ate like they haven't ate in days.

After breakfast, Alec and Madzie spend their time on the couch watching cartoon. Magnus was at his desk finishing up his work and he was so stressed at something. He wanted to fire everyone at the company for being so slow and stupid. Alec saw how Magnus was stressed. He went to his boyfriend. He had his head in his hand on top of the table. He didn't realized Alec coming. Alec touched his shoulder and he flinched in surprised grabbing Alec's wrist. "Hey, its just me." Alec cupped Magnus cheek stroking it. Magnus let out a breath and leaned his head on Alec's tummy. He loves Alec's growing tummy not just because his children are in there but he loves how he can always leaned his head in comfort. Alec rubbed his hair calming him down. "Is everything okay?" Magnus let go of Alec and he let him sit on his lap facing to the computer. "I'm just stressed for the new project coming up. Raphael is on vacation till next week and the office is a mess. I cant get everything done from here." He sighed mentioning to Alec. "Why didn't you go to the office and finished it up?" He looked at Magnus and he looked back. "No, I cant leave you here. I can finished everything from here I just need few things from the office." He mentioned while clicking his mouse. "Magnus, I'm fine. Go finished your work. We'll see each other tonight okay?" He cupped Magnus face and made him looked in his eyes. "I'll be back in time for dinner I promised. You need to call me if anything promise me?" Alec put his one hand on his chest and one on the side taking a pledge. "Scouts honor." He smiled at Alec's gesture. He got up and went back to the couch letting Magnus get ready for work. He grabbed few things with him and he took his car key. "Alright I have my phone and my office phone number is on the table, now Alexander promised me you will call me if anything and Madzie take care of my prince okay?" Madzie nodded and Alec smiled when he heard Magnus called him prince. He kissed Alec's cheek before he stormed out.