Chapter 4

Alec woke up that morning suddenly felt like his stomach all churned up. He felt like he went to sleep with stomach full of alcohol. But he remembers he didn't drink any, not to mention he didn't even like drinking alcohol on daily basis.

He tossed and turned to ease the feeling but he couldn't. He remember people said lie on your right side so that your stomach will not be so compressed, he tried but still, the feeling doesn't go away. He gave up trying to ease the feeling and wake up instead. He shifted his body by the edge of the bed with both feet on the floor.

He bend down as he remembers his health class, if your feeling sick just put your head in between your legs. It didn't work cause the next thing he knew, he feel he want to throw up and the urge just spilled out. As he reached the toilet bowl, he spilled out his guts continuously like he ate too much to even spilled it. But he wasn't and instead he just spilled out his stomach juice and it hurts even more. He gagged and as his one hand was holding the toilet bowl and the other clenching on his tummy. A strand of vomit came out, he spat out and he just wiped out with the tissue located next to the toilet bowl. Then he flushed the toilet and sit back up to the wall leaning against it.

He tried to remember what he ate but the only thing he remembers was eating breakfast yesterday which he find it difficult to finished even. He noticed his appetite getting smaller as he tried to eat and his stomach will gave up. Its been a week but he ignores it. He guess it became worst. His hand still clenching on his upper tummy as the vomit cause it to cramp and his lower abdomen just hurts as much. he coughed as the feeling still there, then he get up, holding the sink and start brushing his teeth. In middle of brushing he felt the room was spinning and he can't focus on what he was doing. He decide to sit on the toilet bowl and rest for a while. Maybe because he didn't eat anything since yesterday causing his body to be this weak.

After a while he got back his strength and finished brushing his teeth. He wipe out his mouth with the towel located next to the sink and head out from the toilet. Then he heard someone knocking on the door. "Alec, are you up?" It was Maryse. "yeah!" He yelled. Then he changed his clothes and head downstairs and straight to the kitchen fridge, pouring himself a glass of orange juice. They were all up and have their own preference breakfast. His dad with his bacon and eggs, sipping on his coffee while reading his newspaper. Izzy with her fruit salad and Jace with his cereal - Trix, Max's favorite. He never like eating that cause it was too sweet for him. Usually he and Magnus will have some toast and pancake but he guess now it was all in the past.

"Alec you want anything for breakfast?" Maryse asked. "No thanks mum, I'm okay with just this," he pointed out the orange juice he had in his hand. He lied cause he doesn't want them to see him gagged if he tried to eat so he decided for a run afterwards. "So, what's your plan Alec?" suddenly Robert asked, flipping his news paper. Alec was sipping his juice and startle with the question.

He didn't reply, he just look down on his foot. "Don't expect you can stay in this house without doing any sort of a job. You can come back to the company if you want. you'll be Jace's assistant and he will help you out catching up on the work." Alec didn't know what his plan now. He has a job, he is a writer. He loves writing and he is currently writing a book about some stories he had in mind. Magnus always encouraged him to write his heart out and supported his dream. There he was lost in his thought again, when suddenly he heard Robert yelled, "Alec! Aren't you even listening to me? What is your plan boy??" Alec couldn't tell his dad that he wants to write, he will mad at him again for choosing the different career path. He thought that writers don't make money. " I will let you know when I figured it out." Alec said, diplomatic answer as he was raised by a business man. " I will give you one week to decide, if you can't give me answer by then, you can pack your things and get out."