Chapter 13

"Is there something I don't know about?" Izzy said with a smile and nudge Jace's arm happily seeing her brother happy and kissing. But Jace wasn't happy about Magnus being here instead he grabbed Magnus by his collar and pushed him against the wall. "What makes you think you deserve to be here? Alec is suffering because of you! You did this to him and you don't get to act like it never happened." Jace hit him with his fist causing Izzy and Alec to shout stopped before he hurt Magnus more. He swung one more time to hit Magnus face but someone caught his arm. He looked back and saw Alec holds him stopping him. "Enough!" He said and Jace let go of Magnus. He was bleeding from his nose and his lips. Alec caught him before he fell to the ground. The hit is strong he felt dizzy from it. But Alec comfort him. Izzy pulled Jace away from them and hold him down. Jace is a bit temperamental among them three. Since they were a kid Jace always the most anger one and Alec is the neutral between them. "Stop! Its not his fault, you don't know anything Jace." He shoved Izzy's hand from him not wanting her to touch him. "What Izzy? He deserves that! He deserves to be hit like that! Act like a bitch get beaten like a bitch!" He said while pointing at him. Alec had enough for all of them fighting and not even that his parent is always frighting since they were a kid and that might influenced on Jace's behavior. Alec stood up and went towards Jace, he pushed him with both hands. "You don't get to talk to him like that. I had enough you being like this. Like dad!" Alec didn't mean to said that to Jace but he did and he couldn't take it back if he wanted too. Jace looked at him with angry eyes, "How can you defended him after everything that happened to you! Why are you so naive Alec! Wake up! He's gonna hurt you again Alec I know it." Jace said while holding his brother's arm, Alec wanted to continued more but suddenly he felt pain in his lower tummy. He gasped clutching his stomach. He leaned forward almost falling but caught by Jace. "Ngghhh, arghhh." He voiced out his pain causing Magnus to grabbed him from Jace's arm and carried him to the bed. "Magnus! The babies. Please I'm so sorry I don't mean to hurt them, I cant lose them, arghhhh!" He clenching on his abdomen leaning his forehead on Magnus' shoulder. "Shhh babe it's alright, its okay, it's my fault not yours. You're not supposed to be out from bed yet, everything is gonna be okay." He was about to get Izzy for help but she already out from the room getting the nurse. Magnus was still holding Alec in his arm and stroking his hair back. Alec is rocking his body up and down holding on his pain closing his eyes tight letting the tears falling. Jace came closed to them looking guilty. "Alec I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you." Alec looked at him and back to Magnus. "You were right Jace, I'm gonna get hurt again but not because of Magnus. Its you. You hurt me." He said and tears flowing like raindrops, he wasn't crying for the pain or because Jace hurt him for those words but he's worried of losing his twins. He realized now how his body is so fragile and as easy as that he could lose them. Soon the nurses came with doctors pushing everyone out from the room. They were all waiting outside of Alec's room pacing back and forth. Izzy biting her lips praying her brother and her nephews or nieces will be alright. "It's all your fault." Suddenly Magnus spoke. "If anything happened to any of them I will make sure making your life a living hell." Magnus stares at Jace when he said those words. "What makes you thing you can punished me for what happened? Alec is here because of you. Not me!" "Alec is here because of your stupid father!" Magnus shouted back causing people around them to stop what they were doing and looked at them. "Boys stop! Your not helping and Alec is in pain, your making it worst." They both stayed quiet for second and they heard Alec's screamed his lungs out. "I can't take this!" Magnus said and barged into the room. What's in front of him is horrifying and his heart just stopped seeing what is in that room.