Sam

"Not going to happen." I said sitting down and grabbing a book.

"Oh come on (y/n), please I need your help." Sam begged.

"Go ask Dean." I said as I started reading the book.

"Please." He begged sitting in front of me and moving the book away.

I looked up and groaned as he looked at me with his Sammy Puppy Dog Eyes.

"Sam can't you ask anyone else?" I asked putting my head in my hands.

"No Your the only one who can help me. Dean already said no." He begged.

"Fine! But if my brother kills us it is your fault." I said glaring at him.

"Thank you (y/n)." He said hugging me.

After I agreed Sam had me use my powers to drop water on Cas and Dean. Sam laughed as Cas glared at me.

"Sorry Bro he gave me the Sammy eyes." I said with a smile.

The next day he did the same thing and this time it was for me to help with a hunt. After coming back home Cas dragged me to my room.

"Okay you have got to say no." Cas said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I can't when he gives me those eyes I'm weak!" I exclaimed with a frown.

"It isn't just the eyes is it?" He asked with a sigh.

"That obvious.... why did father have to torture me?" I asked leaning back on the bed.

"How about this you tell Sam your feelings and tell him to stop using you." Cas said annoyed.

"I'll try, but I can't say no." I groaned as I left the room.

I made my way to the kitchen and groaned as I saw Sam sitting at the table.

"Hey (y/n) I have a question." Sam said smiling at me.

"Whatever it is no." I said annoyed.

"At least let me ask the question." He said with a frown.

"I don't care what the question is. I'm done playing pranks and hunting. I am on break." I said sitting down.

"(Y/n) I'm wanting to ask you for something important.... can I please ask you?" He begged wit his Sammy eyes.

"Fine!" I exclaimed hitting my head on the desk.

"Finally! Okay so will you go on a date with me?" He asked with a smile.

"I said I wasn- did you just ask me out?" I asked looking at him shocked.

"Yea.... I've been wanting to for weeks." He said with a smile.

"Why didn't you ask me sooner?" I asked glaring at him.

"I was worried you would say no." He said with a smile.

"I hate you so much right now." I said with a frown.

He smiled as he took my hand and pulled me down in his lap. I smiled as I looked away and acted like I was thinking.

"Well I guess since it's you I could." I said with a smile.

"Do I gotta give you the Sammy eyes?" He asked with a smile.

"Don't you dare." I said leaning down and pecking his lips.